Annoy a Liberal!
Do you dig this Blogge the most? Of course you do! Then share the wealth! Please consider sharing on your social media page. E-mail to a friend. Better yet, leave it on the doorstep of a Madison progressive. Tack it up on the utility pole outside a downtown coffee shop. Mail it to the mayor. Write my url on the bathroom stall. Spray paint it on a Beltline overpass. Blaska wants more clicks!
Don’t get brazen
with me, socialist!
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- In re: Abortion December 1, 2021
- Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car November 30, 2021
- Jussie faces justice — why not Althea? November 29, 2021
- Six flee from stolen vehicle accident into Nakoma to steal more cars November 28, 2021
- If Republicans are tearing country apart … November 28, 2021
- Two dozen cops required to break up brawl involving 250 teenagers November 27, 2021
- Democrats complicit in Waukesha parade massacre November 26, 2021
- Criminal defendants jumping bail like rabbits in the pasture November 26, 2021
- One eye on Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car
- Bill Cleary on Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car
- Good Dog, Happy Man on Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car
- Dejohnaise on Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car
- Liberty on Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car
- Progressive Elves Stage Walkout In Protest After Rittenhouse Added To ‘Nice’ List
- 10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Conservative Child
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Begins With New Judge Billslav Clintonovich Presiding
- Disney Digitally Alters Bart Simpson's Catchphrase From 'Cowabunga!' To 'Taiwan Is Not A Sovereign State!'
- WED News Summary: Supreme Court rules in favor of least-change approach to new maps
- Loudenbeck formally announces bid for secretary of state
- WED AM Update: Assembly committee to hear bills regarding termination of parental rights
- TUE PM Update: Supreme Court will make ‘minimum’ changes to current maps while setting new political boundaries in win for GOP lawmakers
- Supreme Court will take least-change approach to new maps, won’t consider partisan balance
- Fair Elections Project: Statement on SCOWIS decision
Favorite on-line reads