Polls close at 8 p.m. todayWI primary electionAugust 9, 2022Vote Today!
Today on Facebook
FBI informants framed Trump
The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, pleasure dome of the deposed Insurrectionist in Chief, is churning up a rich froth of vein-bulging, eye-popping paranoid conspiracizing.
Jeffrey Fiess: You had better open your eyes to what is going on. Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago was illegally raided by the FBI. We are being led by a fraudulent tin pot dictator who is using government to punish political enemies. The fact that you can’t or refuse to see this is alarming.David Blaska: The fact that you can’t see that the nation’s Capitol was illegally raided in order to stop the constitutional transfer of power tells me you see only what you want to see.
Tom Arliskas: And who let them in??? The Capitol Police— Who was in the Crowd egging them on– FBI informants and Agents— Trump was not there at the Capitol and told the Crowd to peacefully protest– CNN had paid protestors in the Crowd– How did CNN know that something was going to happen??? Why did the Capitol Police open the Gates????????? When they could have just told the Crowd “NO” you cannot go in– AND THEN LET THEM IN!!! What did you expect to happen if a bunch of Folks with a Crowd mentality was let in??? No Republican was scared and they were walking along with the Crowd and taking pictures with them… The Democrats hid in a bunker and were following the SCRIPT— No guns were in the Building we proved that– Now they raid Trump’s Home????????????? When Trump’s lawyers were already talking with the National Archives and looking for a BOX?? A Box of what??? Invading someone’s house looking for a BOX?? Is like hunting for pheasants using a nuclear bomb– What horrible people these scumbags are–
Trump apologist vows vengeance
Tom Arliskas: After watching a part of the Trump rally in Waukesha Wisconsin– his supporters and those who support his winning policies– will extract a vengeance on those who would use the Vestiges of our Government to inflict their elected powers to wage a political war on the other side… From Climate Change to 2nd Amendment anti-Constitutional edicts– these petulant children will rule [rue] the day when they went from good Blue Dog Dems to I do not know what??
David Blaska: Is this like the vengeance that Samuel L. Jackson vowed reciting the Book of Ezekial in Pulp Fiction before he blasts the kid full of bullets? Will the Proud Boys be involved?
It takes courage
Elisjsha Dicken, hero of Greenwood shopping mall
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Justice Clarence Thomas
Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Who we missing?
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- What did they find at Mar-a-Lago? August 9, 2022
- Madison progressives still resist police protection August 9, 2022
- Today’s primary elections results PREDICTED! August 9, 2022
- Is Tim Michels already blaming Republicans? August 8, 2022
- Bernie Sanders backer doesn’t like Kleefisch August 7, 2022
- The truth … is barefoot August 5, 2022
- Hire this man to guard Uvalde schools August 4, 2022
- Any more ‘criminal justice reform’ and we’ll all be on lockdown August 4, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 915 other followers
- Success! You Managed To Get One Pant Leg On Your Toddler! UPDATE: BOTH LEGS ARE OUT AGAIN PLEASE SEND HELP
- 'You'll Never Take Me Alive, Coppers!' Shouts Trump Speeding Away From FBI Agents In Golf Cart
- Report: FBI Raided Mar-A-Lago After Tip That Parents Were Protesting A School Board Meeting There
- Man Tries To Get Into Heaven By Showing God Ukraine Flag In His Twitter Bio
- Michels vows to stand up for hardworking Wisconsinites after winning GOP guv nomination
- Vos calls narrow primary win over Trump-backed Steen testament to his conservative record
- Barnes in primary victory speech says U.S. Senate needs ‘more real people’
- La Follette bests Sabor in Dem secretary of state primary; Loudenbeck wins GOP contest
- Johnson campaign: Statement on Wisconsin U.S. Senate Election
- TUE PM Update: Evers announces site for new juvenile prison in Milwaukee
Law … and OrderMy Tweets