There is a virtual cottage industry among academics in publishing papers that declare common terms or items as forms of white supremacy. This inexhaustible source for publication expanded this week… Virginia Tech University socialogy professor David Brusma also declared on Twitter that Vice President Mike Pence’s usage of the term “the American people” during the vice presidential debate was racist and a dog whistle.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Give up your privilege, affluent White people March 6, 2021
- The urge to purge March 6, 2021
- Down with Equity! March 5, 2021
- Your dumb Democrats at work March 4, 2021
- Madison teachers go to the mattresses March 3, 2021
- Brandi Grayson goes Native (American) March 3, 2021
- The Grinch that stole Equity March 2, 2021
- The shot heard round the Werkes March 2, 2021
Our Favorite On-Line Reads