FBI’s fake ‘warnings’ about our Hunter story were clearly a coverup to aid Joe Biden
“Why were agents suggesting that info involving Hunter might be the work of “state actors” when the FBI knew darn well it wasn’t? Clearly, the goal was to nudge Twitter and others to squelch news that might damage Joe Biden’s election chances. … Sure enough, when The Post ran its Oct. 14, 2020, scoop about Hunter’s laptop, Twitter immediately censored it, citing its “hacked materials” policy. The Post’s story revealed emails exposing Hunter’s shady foreign deals, including millions that went to Bidens.
Agents might’ve even known The Post was about to publish its scoop. … We’ll never know if the suppression of The Post’s reporting changed the 2020 outcome, but it might’ve.
DeSantis beats Biden; Trump loses
According to the latest Marquette Law School poll:
Joe Biden continues to lead Donald Trump in a 2024 rematch with 44% to Trump’s 34%, while 23% say they prefer someone else or would not vote. Whereas, Ron DeSantis ties Biden — each receiving 42% support from registered voters nationwide. DeSantis has increased his support in polling since January.
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- A tale of two moralities December 8, 2022
- A rainy night in Georgia December 7, 2022
- Get your crayons out, kids! December 6, 2022
- But what about Hunter’s laptop? December 5, 2022
- ‘Do something unique’ to put Trump back in the White House December 5, 2022
- Re-imagine there’s no courage December 4, 2022
- Sennett’s principal does not need re-education December 3, 2022
- Can Jeffrey Copeland reform Madison public schools? December 2, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 920 other subscribers
- Tragedies That Could Have Been Prevented With Better Gun Control
- Delilah Tempts Samson To Break Keto By Baking Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Husband Scientists Confirm Minimum Of 35 Pieces Of Tape Required To Wrap A Gift
- In Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day Address, Kamala Harris Urges Nation Not To Forget January 6
- About 22,000 union workers, retirees in Wisconsin to benefit from federal funding for pension fund
- DHS, OCI: Urge Wisconsinites to sign up for health care coverage by December 15
- Senators’ statement on the Respect for Marriage Act Passing the House of Representatives
- Congressman Pocan: Sends Respect to Marriage Act to President’s desk
- Sen. Baldwin and Sen. Murray: Introduce Reproductive Health Travel Fund Act
Law … and OrderMy Tweets