All four car crash thieves < age 15
Monday 06-20-22 at 7:54 p.m. — An off-duty police officer called the Dane County 911 Center to report a black, Kia SUV being driven recklessly on Seven Nations Drive in Madison WI. The SUV was seen doing burnouts and nearly striking parked cars on the street. While officers were en route to investigate the reckless driving complaint, the 911 Center started receiving calls about a rollover crash, involving this same SUV, in the 2900 block of Foxwood Trail.
The SUV struck an unoccupied van which caused the SUV to rollover. The SUV and the van sustained severe damage. All of the occupants of the rollover SUV fled on foot prior to police arrival. Police located and detained four suspects near Moorland Road and Fell Road. The 2017 Kia Sportage had been stolen from a parking lot on Moorland Road. The owner of the Kia SUV became aware of the theft of her vehicle around the same time as the crash when a neighbor stopped by to return her driver’s license and other abandoned property he found in the parking lot.
The ignition key was still in the victim’s possession, however, the suspects were able to manipulate the steering column and steal the vehicle without a key. Excellent teamwork led to the arrest of all four suspects involved in the incident. All four suspects are juveniles under the age of 15 year old. None of the suspects were injured.
At 4 in the morning, passenger left to bleed
This morning 06-21-22 at 4:07 am a stolen black Jeep crashed in front of a house in the Greentree neighborhood on Madison’s SW side. Homeowner reports the driver got out and ran away immediately, leaving the passenger behind. “The passenger was not as lucky. The airbag failed to deploy and he went into the windshield and was bleeding profusely.” (Photos here.)
How did Mike Pence become a RINO?
“The stolen-election theory carries many of the requisite concoctions of all fabricated conspiracies. But none are as implausible as the premise that the people who stopped Mr. Trump from claiming his rightful re-election were all sinister figures conspiring to hand the reins of power to the illegitimate Joe Biden.
“Because it hasn’t been Adam Schiff and his comrades who have made the most effective case against Donald Trump. It has been Mr. Trump’s own, handpicked people. Think about the list of conspirators that you would have to conclude had somehow become late-convert enemies of Mr. Trump (and American democracy) to believe the former President’s story.
“Mike Pence, impeccable servant of the Republican Party, loyal (crueler observers might say servile) supporter of the former President, who sometime between Nov. 3 and Jan. 6 became a notorious RINO and traitor.
“William Barr, perhaps the most effective defender of Mr. Trump through the mostly manufactured controversies of his term, but who somehow became a double agent for Mr. Biden after the election.
“Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, who stood down Stacey Abrams’s race-baiting charges of a stolen election himself and proved himself a strong conservative in office but somehow plotted with fellow Republicans in the state to confirm a fraudulent victory for his political opponents.”
Get your shine box
Tom Nichols in The Atlantic Daily:
“The January 6 committee, however, deserves a great deal of credit for illuminating the dangerous mediocrities on whom Trump relied for his mischief — the men and women who were certain that their moment had finally arrived. These people — call them the Third String —t hought that they were finally going to The Show, and they were going to burn the Constitution if that’s what it took to stay there.
“Consider, for example, Jeffrey Bossert Clark, a minor Justice Department official who sought to oust his own boss and get Trump to make him the attorney general, after which Clark would try to overturn the election results. … Clark got his comeuppance in a meeting in the Oval Office when Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue warned Trump that any such appointment would lead to mass resignations, and told Clark: “You’re an environmental lawyer. How about you go back to your office, and we’ll call you when there’s an oil spill.”
And then there’s John Eastman …
Ann Coulter on 2000 Mules
First, the movie doesn’t show what it says it shows.
• Cellphone tracking isn’t precise enough to distinguish between liberal activists stuffing drop boxes, and store owners, police officers, delivery men and others who have perfectly legitimate reasons to be within a few yards of the same drop box every day.
• In all five battleground states D’Souza considers, it is perfectly legal for third parties to drop off ballots for others, with varying degrees of lenience. …
• Even if every cellphone dot represented a left-wing organizer illegally dropping off another person’s ballot, that still wouldn’t make the ballot invalid. A legal ballot can be illegally delivered, although the guy who delivered it might be in trouble. — (More here.)
It takes courage
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Who we missing?
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Has the abortion whirlwind been unleashed? June 24, 2022
- Wayne Strong can teach our kids June 23, 2022
- Protected: June 22, 2022
- “We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.” June 22, 2022
- Put the punks on the hay baler! June 21, 2022
- Brazen, random, and senseless June 20, 2022
- ‘Trump cannot win’ June 18, 2022
- Who’s a wimp? (Hint: It ain’t Mike Pence!) June 17, 2022
- richard lesiak on Has the abortion whirlwind been unleashed?
- Marginal on Has the abortion whirlwind been unleashed?
- Real(77)ity on “We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.”
- Mark+Lemberger on Put the punks on the hay baler!
- Rollie on Put the punks on the hay baler!
- Wisconsin’s 1849 law criminalizing most abortions is likely in effect as Supreme Court overturns Roe
- FRI PM Update: Politicians, activists, health providers weigh in on Roe v. Wade reversal; Dems to kick off state convention Saturday
- Rep. Bowen: Statement on SCOTUS decision overturning Roe v. Wade
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin: Appoints three new chief judges; re-appoints two
- Wisconsin Catholic Conference: Statement of the Wisconsin Catholic Bishops on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection: Announces 2022 Export Expansion Grant recipients
- A Comparison of Wisconsin Taxpayer Supported K-12 District Achievement
- Civics: legacy media vs voter priorities
- Post-recall S.F. school board rescinds vote to cover controversial Washington High mural
- The Future is Vast: Longtermism’s perspective on humanity’s past, present, and future
- Advocating “data first” DIE: diversity, inclusion and equity
Law … and OrderMy Tweets
Favorite on-line reads