U.S. Rep. Maxine
Please, white people, fix us!
The essential Robert L. Woodson:
“The assertion that blacks must rely on white people to solve all their problems by somehow ending systemic and institutional racism is both nonsensical and self-defeating. By focusing on the past and present sins of white America as the source of all our problems, we ignore the enemy within, and that which is in our power to change. We turn a blind eye to the destruction within our communities that is consuming more of our lives than the Klan ever did, even at the height of its power.”
‘”Inside every Progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out”‘
— David Horowitz
CDC says of more than 66 million fully vaccinated Americans, just 5,800—or 0.008% — reported a COVID-19 infection. Of those approximately 5,800, only 7% hospitalized, 1.3% died.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- How long will Madison ‘progressives’ resist body cameras? April 21, 2021
- Derek Chauvin gets the death sentence April 20, 2021
- Are you so paranoid about COVID-19 … April 20, 2021
- If Althea Bernstein led a march … April 19, 2021
- You can’t cancel conservatives! April 19, 2021
- What should Madison WI be renamed? April 19, 2021
- Let the judges be judged April 18, 2021
- What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death? April 17, 2021
- 7 Non-Lethal Alternatives For Police To Use Instead Of Guns
- Frustrated Looter Has To Wait Until The Next National Outrage To Liberate A TV
- Financial Experts Recommend Inventing Time Machine, Going Back To 2009 And Telling Yourself To Buy Bitcoin
- In Name Of Social Justice, Nation's Fathers Loot New Balance Stores
- GOP legislative leaders: The Legislature’s “For the People” plan sent to Evers
- WED PM Update: Task force backs limited ban on police chokeholds, penalties for ignoring excessive force
- Rep. Neubauer: Co-authors the CLEAR act to address PFAS in Wisconsin
- U.S. Rep. Fitzgerald: Joins RSC & former Sec. of State Mike Pompeo for max pressure rollout
- Speaker Vos: Statement on report from speaker’s task force on racial disparities subcommittee on law enforcement policies & standards
- Sen. Carpenter: New Foxconn deal takes a lemon and makes lemonade
- Mr. Forward on How long will Madison ‘progressives’ resist body cameras?
- sentient7 on Derek Chauvin gets the death sentence
- AdamC on How long will Madison ‘progressives’ resist body cameras?
- Batman on How long will Madison ‘progressives’ resist body cameras?
- richard lesiak on How long will Madison ‘progressives’ resist body cameras?
Favorite on-line reads