The Climate Change bugaboo
How did we get from reality to Greta Thunberg, Joe Biden and a Bloomberg columnist who says Exxon “threatens the continuation of human life on earth”?
Decades ago, casual theorizing suggested global warming might cause the oceans to stop circulating and North America to freeze over, giving rise to the 2004 cinematic and scientific disaster of a movie known as “The Day After Tomorrow.” …
A book by Steven Koonin, a theoretical physicist and chief scientist of the Obama Energy Department, demonstrat[es] what the science — the plain, recognized, consensus science — says about climate change: It won’t be catastrophic. It’s unlikely to be influenced in a major way by policy actions. — Holman Jenkins in the Wall Street Journal.
‘”Inside every Progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out”‘
— David Horowitz
See our new feature “Battle for the GOP” in the menu bar up top.
CDC says of more than 66 million fully vaccinated Americans, just 5,800—or 0.008% — reported a COVID-19 infection. Of those approximately 5,800, only 7% hospitalized, 1.3% died.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death? April 17, 2021
- Who do you blame for your white privilege? April 16, 2021
- Breathe deeply: smell that freedom! April 15, 2021
- Justice by any means necessary? April 15, 2021
- Progressive priorities are killing Madison April 14, 2021
- Our Question of the Day April 14, 2021
- Visit the Experimental Work Farm April 13, 2021
- News media scolds police chief for calling it a ‘Riot’ April 13, 2021
- Democrats Propose Taxing Treasures Laid Up In Heaven
- Media Commits To Creating 25% More Racism In 2021
- Popular New Mask Reads 'I'm Not A Democrat, I Just Forgot To Take Off My Mask When I Left The Store'
- Man Can’t Wait To Get Vaccine So He Can Go Back To Isolating While Wearing A Mask But Now Doing So While Vaccinated
- Dept. of Revenue: Earned Income Credit recipients trade delays for larger tax refunds
- State Sen. Baldwin: Pushes IRS to challenge abusive tax deductions by opioid companies
- State Sen. Carpenter: Public hearing scheduled for UC Tax Break
- End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin: Denounces racialized violence, calls for reallocation of work, resourcing, & responsibility of care
- State Rep. Dallman: Testifies in support of sports officials
- WisOpinion.com: ‘The Insiders’ discuss Underly’s election as state schools superintendent
- sentient7 on What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death?
- Batman on What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death?
- georgessson on What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death?
- Steve Witherspoon on What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death?
- Bill on What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death?
Favorite on-line reads