Progressive race baiting
When a nice liberal on Twitter described Senator Tim Scott as a “house nigga,” the Republican from South Carolina offered a simple correction:
From Kevin D. Williamson at National Review we learn that France already refuses to keep racial statistics, recognizing only two categories of people: (1) French, and (2) other. “The Democratic party practices a racialized politics that instrumentalizes African Americans, Latinos, women, etc., as agents of its exclusive interest.”
Blaska has long espoused eliminating all reference to race in the U.S. Census.
War against bull-sh*ttery
We are in the middle of a great arms race of bullshittery. Kamala Harris’ book isn’t being given to migrant children. The Columbus police officer didn’t arrive on the scene to execute a “black child.” Joe Biden hasn’t declared war on beef. Bill Gates didn’t test vaccines on African and Indian tribal children. Antifa didn’t lead the assault on the Capitol. Anthony Fauci doesn’t own half the patent in one of the COVID vaccines. Bill Barr isn’t working for Dominion Voting Systems. Georgia’s election law isn’t Jim Crow on steroids. Oh, and the election wasn’t stolen, FFS. — Jonah Goldberg in the Dispatch.
‘”Inside every Progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out”‘
— David Horowitz
CDC says of more than 66 million fully vaccinated Americans, just 5,800—or 0.008% — reported a COVID-19 infection. Of those approximately 5,800, only 7% hospitalized, 1.3% died.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Only regret: ‘Rotunda not strewn with Democrat bodies’ May 5, 2021
- G.O.P. does not stand for Get Out and Purge May 5, 2021
- What should the Packers do about Aaron Rodgers? May 4, 2021
- Celebrating open-air freedom at the Crud May 3, 2021
- Who will be the first Democrat to back the badge? May 2, 2021
- Tim Scott for President April 30, 2021
- Our garden eats well April 29, 2021
- CDC says we can breathe a little April 28, 2021
- White Liberals Watch In Amazement As Black Man Acquires ID
- Non-Menstruating Partner Wishes Menstruating Partner A Happy Birthing Person's Day
- To Make Game More Exciting, Baseball To Be Played On Ice With Sticks And A Puck Instead Of A Ball
- 10 Last-Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas For Your Wife Since We Know You Forgot
- THU PM Update: GOP nixes hundreds of Evers budget items as JFC’s work begins
- State begins local targeting of COVID-19 vaccinations
- WisDems: Gov. Evers is last line of defense against Republicans’ proposed voting restrictions
- State Sen. Wirch: Statement on today’s Joint Finance Committee action
- WisDems: Statement on Republicans gutting popular, bipartisan policies from Gov. Evers’ budget
- State Sen. Roys: “Republicans aren’t even pretending to govern”
- richard lesiak on Only regret: ‘Rotunda not strewn with Democrat bodies’
- David Blaska on G.O.P. does not stand for Get Out and Purge
- old baldy on Only regret: ‘Rotunda not strewn with Democrat bodies’
- Steve Witherspoon on Only regret: ‘Rotunda not strewn with Democrat bodies’
- Eric Z on Only regret: ‘Rotunda not strewn with Democrat bodies’
Favorite on-line reads