Please, white people, fix us!
The essential Robert L. Woodson:
“The assertion that blacks must rely on white people to solve all their problems by somehow ending systemic and institutional racism is both nonsensical and self-defeating. By focusing on the past and present sins of white America as the source of all our problems, we ignore the enemy within, and that which is in our power to change. We turn a blind eye to the destruction within our communities that is consuming more of our lives than the Klan ever did, even at the height of its power.”
‘”Inside every Progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out”‘
— David Horowitz
See our new feature “Battle for the GOP” in the menu bar up top.
CDC says of more than 66 million fully vaccinated Americans, just 5,800—or 0.008% — reported a COVID-19 infection. Of those approximately 5,800, only 7% hospitalized, 1.3% died.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Let the judges be judged April 18, 2021
- What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death? April 17, 2021
- Who do you blame for your white privilege? April 16, 2021
- Breathe deeply: smell that freedom! April 15, 2021
- Justice by any means necessary? April 15, 2021
- Progressive priorities are killing Madison April 14, 2021
- Our Question of the Day April 14, 2021
- Visit the Experimental Work Farm April 13, 2021
- Democrats Propose Taxing Treasures Laid Up In Heaven
- Media Commits To Creating 25% More Racism In 2021
- Popular New Mask Reads 'I'm Not A Democrat, I Just Forgot To Take Off My Mask When I Left The Store'
- Man Can’t Wait To Get Vaccine So He Can Go Back To Isolating While Wearing A Mask But Now Doing So While Vaccinated
- WEDC Board of Directors teleconference 🗓
- Milwaukee Rotary Club Tuesday Speaker event with Daniel Reifsnyder, deputy assistant secretary for environment 🗓
- Madison Rotary Club discussion with Elizabeth Bagley on climate solutions in action
- MU “On the Issues” discussion with Alec MacGillis 🗓
- Assembly Committee on Education public hearing 🗓
- Assembly Committee on Education executive session 🗓
Favorite on-line reads