Madison schools scheduled to reopen for in-classroom learning on March 9
<strong>Third-party report finds MMSD COVID-19 mitigation measures ‘meet or exceed’ recommendations.</strong> (<a href=”https://madison.com/ct/news/local/education/local_schools/third-party-report-finds-mmsd-covid-19-mitigation-measures-meet-or-exceed-recommendations/article_e5c688e9-ea30-51b0-a470-90053f27f5d0.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1″ rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Story here</a>)
Former Madison WI mayor Dave Cieslewicz:
“The pattern has become all too familiar. Someone says something innocuous. Next, somebody charges that the innocuous comment is actually horribly racist or sexist. The poor subject of the charge begs for forgiveness, never mind they’re not quite sure just exactly what they said that was wrong in the first place. The request for forgiveness is summarily denied. Sensitivity training is ordered up. Consultants are hired.
“God bless George Floyd.” Then she went on to say how his death, “awoke white people to racism in this country.”
That’s it. That’s what Denise DeMarb said.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- The Grinch that stole Equity March 2, 2021
- The shot heard round the Werkes March 2, 2021
- We’re not worshiping the golden calf March 1, 2021
- Apologize, White liberal! February 27, 2021
- Forgive me, young whelp, now get your shine box! February 26, 2021
- Racism is everywhere in Madison WI February 25, 2021
- Thank you, all-powerful teachers union! February 24, 2021
- Trying to be less White, honest! February 23, 2021
- Cuomo Tries To Divert Attention From Sex Scandal By Reminding Everyone Of Nursing Home Scandal
- Texas Removes Mask Mandate To Scare All The Californians Away
- Dozens Of Bible Verses Come Forward To Accuse Joel Osteen Of Abuse
- Penguin Random House Announces Revised Dr. Seuss Book 'Oh, The People You'll Cancel!'
Our Favorite On-Line Reads