Which Baghdad Bob will defend this?
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”— Florida Man (Donald Trump), at Truth Social, quoted here.
The man Trump invited to dinner praises Hitler
“A virulently antisemitic Thursday interview with Ye by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is sparking new GOP condemnation of the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, nine days after Ye brought a white supremacist to dine with Donald Trump.
Ye appeared on Jones’ “InfoWars” show with Nick Fuentes, his guest during the Trump dinner — a known racist and antisemite — and made a host of anti-semitic comments with his face covered by a black mask, repeating the lie that the Holocaust did not happen and praising Adolf Hitler.
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- But what about Hunter’s laptop? December 5, 2022
- ‘Do something unique’ to put Trump back in the White House December 5, 2022
- Re-imagine there’s no courage December 4, 2022
- Sennett’s principal does not need re-education December 3, 2022
- Can Jeffrey Copeland reform Madison public schools? December 2, 2022
- Democrats may yet prove they can run a big city November 30, 2022
- Who will be the last Republican Baghdad Bob? November 29, 2022
- Will we see Reagan’s like again? November 28, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 920 other followers
- MacIver News Minute: Musk Unmasks FBI Interference in Election
- The Dane County DA’s Office Puts State Street in Danger
- President Abraham Lincoln’s Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Yale, Harvard and Georgetown Law Schools Quit “Profoundly Flawed” US News Rankings (The Same Rankings Showing Wisconsin 8th in Education)
- MON PM Update: Brandtjen launches 8th SD bid
- Rep. Gallagher and Sen. Rubio: Warn Biden Admin. against subsidizing China’s human rights abuses
- We Energies: Double-digit rate hike for customers, utility profits kept well above national average
- Wisconsin Public Service: Profits kept too high as PSC approves electric rate hike
- Sen. Johnson: Demands answers from Biden Administration regarding widespread failure to file “notice to appear” documents for illegal immigrants
- White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans
- Grand Jury Finds Virginia School Bathroom Rape Handling Worse Than Known, Rips Officials’ ‘Intentional Amnesia’
- “To which she won an Afghan government scholarship at 16”
- A look at the Censorship Infrastructure
- Civics: “The phrase “I don’t recall” was prominent in Fauci’s deposition. He said it a total of 174 times”
Law … and OrderMy Tweets