Please, white people, fix us!
The essential Robert L. Woodson:
“The assertion that blacks must rely on white people to solve all their problems by somehow ending systemic and institutional racism is both nonsensical and self-defeating. By focusing on the past and present sins of white America as the source of all our problems, we ignore the enemy within, and that which is in our power to change. We turn a blind eye to the destruction within our communities that is consuming more of our lives than the Klan ever did, even at the height of its power.”
‘”Inside every Progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out”‘
— David Horowitz
See our new feature “Battle for the GOP” in the menu bar up top.
CDC says of more than 66 million fully vaccinated Americans, just 5,800—or 0.008% — reported a COVID-19 infection. Of those approximately 5,800, only 7% hospitalized, 1.3% died.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- If Althea Bernstein led a march … April 19, 2021
- You can’t cancel conservatives! April 19, 2021
- What should Madison WI be renamed? April 19, 2021
- Let the judges be judged April 18, 2021
- What will you do if Derek Chauvin doesn’t get death? April 17, 2021
- Who do you blame for your white privilege? April 16, 2021
- Breathe deeply: smell that freedom! April 15, 2021
- Justice by any means necessary? April 15, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- In Closing Argument, Prosecutor Tearfully Addresses Each Juror By Name, Phone Number, And Street Address
- Judge Asks Jurors To Disregard Maxine Waters As She Pours Gasoline On Their Heads
- False Alarm: Evil Nazi Facility That Murders And Sells Baby Parts Turns Out To Just Be A Planned Parenthood
- Ron Paul Disguises Federal Reserve As Nike Store In Hopes Rioters Will Burn It Down
- MON PM Update: New Foxconn deal prompts cautious optimism from frequent critic Hintz
- Dem JFC members call for second virtual budget hearing after first quickly fills
- LFB: Property taxes would go up for median-valued home under guv’s budget, but less than current law
- Ashwaubenon listening session with Sen. Cowles and Rep. Steffen 🗓
- Sen. Cowles, Rep. Steffen: Announce two listening sessions
- Vos says no to vaccine passports, slams Evers over Foxconn deal
Favorite on-line reads