NFL dopes duped again
It appears that the NFL, though, was not paying attention to the facts of the case because almost two weeks after [Althea] Bernstein’s case was dismissed by every agency that investigated her claims, the NFL was pushing the young woman as an example of “inspiring change.” — Breitbart.
What we’re reading
“From dairy country to Green Bay, Trump radically changed Wisconsin politics. Can he do it again?” — in The Federalist.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- It’s o.k. to use the C-word profanity if you are progressive October 19, 2020
- Mayor Satya twerks for social justice! October 19, 2020
- Union of New York Times reporters demands its members be censored! October 19, 2020
- Take your ethics and … October 18, 2020
- Vote NO! for better schools October 17, 2020
- Democrat hugs Republican — force fields collide! October 16, 2020
- Satya apologizes for cutting cops by only $2M October 15, 2020
- Madison Democrat uses the C-word October 14, 2020
- Liberals Confused By Man Giving Money Without Government Forcing Him To
- Biden Offers Anyone Who Votes For Him A Seat On The Supreme Court
- Heartwarming: Amy Coney Barrett Just Adopted A Local Troubled Youngster Named Hunter
- Biden: 'Parents Should Be Supportive Of An 8-Year-Old's Choice To Stick A Fork In An Electrical Outlet'
Our Favorite On-Line Reads