Today in biased journalism:
“4 reasons behind the rush to reopen churches”
“Rush”? There’s a “rush” to reopen church?
“Thousands of churches are about to defy lockdown orders. It’s about time!”
— not fake news at The Federalist.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Progressives weaponize Madison’s slow reopening of economy using race and class warfare May 27, 2020
- Twitter rule enforcer called Trump supporters ‘Nazis’ May 27, 2020
- Promoting the partisan pan-DEM-ic May 26, 2020
- No mask, no helmet, no cages May 26, 2020
- Enjoy the day May 25, 2020
- Judge hires criminal defense attorney to fight Matthew Flynn’s appeal May 24, 2020
- We’re planted in low clover May 24, 2020
- White man race cards black man May 23, 2020
- The Trump Investigation is Strikingly Similar to the John Doe Investigation
- The Evers Administration has taken a Face Plant on Unemployment
- Churches are Essential Services and Should Be Seen as Such
- Evers Ran DPI, but has No Plan for Schools to Return
- Batman on Twitter rule enforcer called Trump supporters ‘Nazis’
- richard lesiak on Promoting the partisan pan-DEM-ic
- georgessson on Twitter rule enforcer called Trump supporters ‘Nazis’
- Cornelius Gotchberg on Promoting the partisan pan-DEM-ic
- Balboa on Twitter rule enforcer called Trump supporters ‘Nazis’
Our Favorite On-Line Reads