Blaska is on WORT Wednesday!
Petition the Mayor and Madison alders:
“We need more police and fire safety and we don’t need a $200,000 police critic!
School-to-prison pipeline is back in session
from the Madison police blotter
Better call Freedom Inc.!
11:45 a.m. Monday, November 11 — As a MPD school resource officer (SRO) was escorting a juvenile (16-year-old female) off school property, the juvenile attacked the officer. The juvenile bit the officer (breaking skin) and broke his glasses. The officer was conveyed to a local hospital for an evaluation/treatment. The juvenile was arrested for battery to a police officer, resisting causing injury, criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.
Support bringing the F-35 fighter jet
to Truax Field, Madison WI
• Online: http://www.angf35eis.com/Comments.aspx
Or surface mail to:
F-35A EIS Project Manager
3501 Fetchet Avenue
Joint Base Andrews MD 20762-5157
Comment deadline November 1.
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Progressivism triumphs in America’s Haiti November 12, 2019
- Anti-cop rhetoric is claiming casualties on both sides November 11, 2019
- Trump defeated Tony Ever’s ag secretary (somehow) November 8, 2019
- ‘Feeling safe is a basic need’ November 8, 2019
- The political Left’s Chernobyl November 7, 2019
- Mainstream news media hears only liberal whistle blowers November 6, 2019
- Tuesday’s elections a mixed bag November 6, 2019
- Hugs for bullets — the ‘alleviating poverty’ scam November 6, 2019
- Cornelius Gotchberg on Progressivism triumphs in America’s Haiti
- David Blaska on Progressivism triumphs in America’s Haiti
- geo_ on Anti-cop rhetoric is claiming casualties on both sides
- Seth on Progressivism triumphs in America’s Haiti
- Cornelius Gotchberg on Anti-cop rhetoric is claiming casualties on both sides
Our Favorite On-Line Reads