Damn, hell and x#* the Dominion scoreboard!
Comes down to two coaching decisions: the Bucs coach electing to go for it leading 14-10 just before halftime, resulting in a 7-pt TD. Packers coach going for field goal at 8-yard line but needing 8 points to tie with 2:05 remaining in game. Gone by next training camp: Equanimious St. Brown (Rodgers hit him in a bad place — the hands — on that 2-point conversion!), Kevin King, and defense coach Mike Pettine.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Ald Kemble not only wants to Defund Police … January 25, 2021
- Another one bites the race card dust January 23, 2021
- Where were all those hangings we were promised? January 22, 2021
- QAnon believers are in disarray after Biden is inaugurated January 21, 2021
- We do solemnly swear (and curse) January 21, 2021
- Progressive Dane is so … white January 19, 2021
- Are moderates safe in Madison any more? January 18, 2021
- Whither Trump’s movement? January 18, 2021
- Here's A Complete List Of Fascist Dictators Who Were Democratically Voted Out Of Power
- GameStop Announces That Due To Skyrocketing Stock, They Can Now Afford To Pay Up To 25 Cents For Your Used Games
- In Stunning Reversal Of Previous Administration, New Biden COVID Plan Features Mask Wearing, Vaccinations, And Travel Bans
- Journalists Justify Loudly Cheering On Biden As It’s Needed To Keep Him Awake
Our Favorite On-Line Reads