Do put the Farm Art D’Tour on your schedule this upcoming week — September 26 to October 4. It’s part of Fermentation Fest in beautiful Sauk County.
A 50-mile self-guided tour through the countryside takes you to imaginative works of temporary art. A real delight!
“Since 2011 people from near and far have traveled this biennial D’Tour through winding rural roads of Sauk County, Wisconsin where you never know what might be around the next bend.”
Ann of Althouse’ top 4 reasons to vote Trump
1. He defeated ISIS! And he hasn’t gotten us into any new military adventures.
2. The Trump haters have gone so big for so long that it feels like extortion. I instinctively resist bullying.
3. The Democrats have given us a ridiculous candidate, a sort of mystery box. I don’t know what this entity is. Some composite of Democrats who will act through him?
4. The Democrats pressure us to follow orders from experts, not to understand the evidence and analysis. When it comes to questions involving race and gender — which seem to be all questions nowadays — they impose an ideological template about how human mind works without regard for any scientific method of analysis. I’m afraid of this irrationality presented as lofty learning, especially as it comes with a demand that we shut up and take orders.
Was only a matter of time. BLM plays the Race Card on former mayor Dave Cieslewicz for arguing that Madison police are NOT the problem. Read & Weep.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- A “culture of lawlessness” in D.A. offices | City Journal September 28, 2020
- Boston University professor denounces Barrett as “White Colonizer” for adopting 2 Haitian children September 28, 2020
- When we said ‘Defund the Police’ … September 27, 2020
- Fact check THIS! September 26, 2020
- Charles Barkley facing backlash following Breonna – CNN September 26, 2020
- A real solution to Madison’s epidemic of juvenile crime September 26, 2020
- The cult of victimhood claims 2 lives September 25, 2020
- Today’s ‘Hands up! Don’t shoot!’ and other fictions September 24, 2020
- The Vicki McKenna Show
- The Vicki McKenna Show
- Blatant Ballot Harvesting in Madison Parks
- What is the point of a Republican Majority if they won’t use it?
- Thousands Of California Inmates Experience Sudden-Onset Gender Dysphoria After Learning They Can Get Transferred To Women's Prison
- 'What Is Thy Bidding, My Master?' Asks Amy Coney Barrett To Cloaked, Holographic Pope
- Winning Debate Strategy: Trump Announces He Will Simply Let Joe Biden Talk For The Full 90 Minutes
- Libertarian Voters Flock To Trump After Learning He Avoided Paying Taxes
- RAVENOAKS on A “culture of lawlessness” in D.A. offices | City Journal
- Kevin S Wymore on Boston University professor denounces Barrett as “White Colonizer” for adopting 2 Haitian children
- georgessson on Boston University professor denounces Barrett as “White Colonizer” for adopting 2 Haitian children
- Amos Roe on Boston University professor denounces Barrett as “White Colonizer” for adopting 2 Haitian children
- Liberty on Boston University professor denounces Barrett as “White Colonizer” for adopting 2 Haitian children
Our Favorite On-Line Reads