Combatting the vaping hysteria
Vicki McKenna will testify in defense of vaping before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform this Tuesday 09-24-19. She has editorial support from Rich Lowry, National Review, who writes, “Never before has a boon to public health been met with such hysteria and ingratitude.
“Vaping is almost all upside in comparison with traditional smoking, a wanton destroyer of health and lives, and yet the nation is in the grips of a panic about e-cigarettes.”
NY Times buried evidence exonerating Kavanaugh
The New York times had blockbuster new evidence exonerating Kavanaugh but instead emphasized a flimsy allegation. David French in National Review.
“Now all four people that Ford identified as being at that high-school party in the summer of 1982 have now said no such party occurred.”
• “Never should have been published” — USA Today
• Former NY Times editor defends Kavanaugh — Fox News
- New Job Applications Have You List Worst Things You've Ever Done Instead Of Greatest Accomplishments
- Disaster At Union Seminary As Giant, Angry Carnivorous Plant Does Not Accept Students' Apologies
- Canadian Apologizes
- Government That Wants You To Take Climate Change Seriously Invites Foreign High School Kid To Testify Before Congress
Daily Archives: October 30, 2018
Hold the School Board meeting in the afternoon! Will be ‘a less disruptive and more safe event than it has been’ The Blaska Policy Werkes spoke to a command staff police officer this evening. He assured this blogge that “whatever … Continue reading