Here is how you handle interruptions

Elect an an auctioneer to public office.

By the bye, Ann of Althouse thinks Sen. Grassley permits those goofballs to interrupt the Kavanaugh hearing because it makes their side look bad. It does make their side look bad. “Observations from the Kavanaugh hearings.”

BTW: I was not the anonymous op ed writer in the New York Times.

108 Responses to Here is how you handle interruptions

1. That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another empty-headed glassy-eyin’ lock-steppin’ unquestionin’ Lefty indoctrinated to believe that they have an innate right to be heard whenever, and whatever, they choose to slobber.

Hmmm, now where have I seen that before?

​http://comicskingdom.com/mallard-fillmore/2018-09-04

Cannon Fodder!

Whoopsie, spoke too soon; mea maxima culpa!

The gal in that youtube is no despicable Lefty (forgive the redundancy). It’s Conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer.

Her Father (the neighbor of a pal of mine in AZ) fears for her life because Le Resistance is, like, you know, real real tolerant and understanding of the Founding Principle of Dissent.

Laura Loomer is very brave.
        She’s my hero.
        We need more like her and Sharyl Attkisson.

• richard lesiak wrote, “Nice to see that you admire women who are not afraid to put their names out for the public to see. Unlike some on here that hid behind cute little made up handles. Why the need to remain anonimess, uhh annomyoes, uhh, anyomous,”

That comment from richard lesiak was 100% ad hominem trolling.

@richard lesiak;

“Why the need to remain anonimess, uhh annomyoes, uhh, anyomous,”

Because of Donut-making cyber-stalkers, and both Loomer & Atkkisson have many.

Cyberstalking (noun) ˈsībərˌstôkiNG

“Cyberstalking is a CRIME in which the attacker harasses a victim using electronic communication, such as e-mail or instant messaging (IM), or messages posted to a Web site or a discussion group. (bold mine)

“A cyberstalker relies upon the anonymity afforded by the Internet to allow them to stalk their victim without being detected.” (While nothing is said about being cravenly creepy, torturously twisted, woefully weird, lamentably ludicrous, pitiably pathetic, and grossly gutless, the STRONG implication remains.)

“Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization.

“It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. (all gutlessly creepy, cringeworthy, & CRIMINAL!)

“It may also include monitoring, identity theft, threats, vandalism, solicitation for sex, or gathering information that may be used to threaten or harass.

“Cyberstalking is often accompanied by realtime or offline stalking. “BOTH ARE CRIMINAL OFFENSES (bolds/caps mine).

“Both are motivated by a desire to control, intimidate or influence a victim.

“A stalker may be an online stranger or a person whom the target knows. He may be anonymous and solicit involvement of other people online who do not even know the target.

CYBERSTALKING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE UNDER VARIOUS ANTI-STALKING, SLANDER, AND HARASSMENT LAWS. (bolds mine)

“A conviction can result in a restraining order, probation, or criminal penalties against the assailant, including jail.”

Reason enough for me!

If all that stalking stuff is true you’re in big trouble. ( Hey Dave I got the your-you’re thing right.)

@richard lesiak;

” I got the your-you’re thing right.)”

Even a blind pig finds a truffle.

You’ll regress to the mean, which is illiteracy.

3. Dave, not B says:

The jails in the DC swamp must be full of idiots. If we keep these hearings going for a plethora of new judges, maybe we’ll get all the knuckleheads locked away. Too bad they don’t go in for life.

Yay! Great news Progressives. Obama is back in the game! Maybe he’ll come to Wisconsin and campaign for Blue Wave Baldwin assuming she’ll take his phone call. Maybe they’d even take questions.
    Be still my beating heart.

5. AnonyBob says:

@AnonyBob;

“Nike, a huge international brand, doesn’t make these decisions on a whim.”

Riiiight! Just like the optimism the “smartest guys in the room” felt when Ford released the Edsel, Coca Cola released the New Coke, Enron discovered creative accounting, and Hopey Changey claimed Hopey-Changey-Care would save the average family ~$2500 a year.

“It’s not going to hurt them.”

Fact-based reality’s a scary place for youse, am I right?

Colin Kaepernick: Nike suffers #justburnit backlash over advertising campaign

NIKE UP 1.80/share today. YIPPEEE

Try yippee for The Donald’s tax cuts and rollback of Hopey Changey’s jobs/economy killing regulations.

BTW, NKE down .09% after-market.

We can add the financial markets to the ever-growing list of things about which youse know less than nothing, yet feel compelled to slobber about notwithstanding.

@Batman (below);

“Hey richie: you have shares in Nike or just a Kaepernick fan boy?”

It’s actually kind of cute, albeit cringeworthy, that he hysterically thinks a one day share price bump validates his world-view.

I can’t think of anything more pathetic than staking one’s self-esteem on something as indeterminate as that.

Speaking of which, we haven’t heard much out of his Great Lefty Hope Moron Savant Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lately.

Welp, except for her chickens#!t refusal to debate the brilliant Ben Shapiro, who offered a $10 large donation to a charity of her choice.

Gosh, I wonder why that might be? Other than the ASSURED FACT that he’d wipe the freakin’ floor with her.

@richard lesiak’s hero at her level best!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Economic Genius

Mensan Brain Trustee!!!!!

• AnonyBob says:

• AnonyBob wrote, “Yeah, I’m really impressed by these Trump-lovers burning their shoes after Nike already has their money.”

Interesting that you don’t think that that kind of burning protest doesn’t make logical sense.

What do you think of the logical sense of people burning the flag of the country that literally gives them the right and the freedom of speech to voice their opinion in protest and that includes burning the flag? Where is the logic in their actions?

• AnonyBob says:

• AnonyBob wrote, “You see no difference between burning a commercial consumer product in protest vs. burning a flag?”

It’s become perfectly clear that you just can’t stop trolling, it’s an obsession; you should have that character code error checked out to see if it can be medically treated.

If you had read and understood my comment you would have noticed that I thought it was “interesting” that you made an argument that touched on logic and I intentionally didn’t attack you for it, instead being a reasonably fair minded debate oriented person I gave you the opportunity to apply that logic and have an intelligent conversation. I respectfully applied the same core logic that you accidentally presented to another form of burning protest and posed a question about that burning protest; but what did you choose to do in return, you ignored my question, ignored the flaming similarities, ignored the non-logic core of the two similar protests, and you intentionally misrepresented my comment. I was wrong to give you another chance to have an intelligent conversation.

To be very specific; yes, Sasquatch Brain, there are differences in the two protests, but there are also very clear similarities in the core non-logic of the two obviously similar forms of protest which is exactly what my point was and exactly what you ignored. Bite me.

Furthermore; I don’t think it’s a logical protest to burn the shoes, I also don’t think it’s a logical protest to burn a flag and I’ve explained to flag burners why burning flags is not logical, flag burners are extraordinarily stupid. I can only summarize that your touch on a logical argument (however brief it was) was a complete fluke of nature, kind of like infinite monkey theorem*. You must have heard quite a loud wind blow over your head when I started talking about logic.

Here is another bit of logic for you to make your head spin; you don’t show up to a gunfight armed only with a knife, similarly you don’t show up to an debate requiring a base level of intelligence armed only with the skills of an ignorant troll.

Have a nice day, dumbass.

* The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

• AnonyBob says:

“Bite me”…”ignorant troll” (ad nauseam)…”dumbass…”
          Can you make ANY point without resorting to crude, lowbrow, middle school insults? It doesn’t say much for the strength of your arguments or your confidence. At the risk of being accused, as usual, of trolling (eye roll), let me suggest you work on getting your language under control. It makes it hard to show you much respect and too easy to dismiss you. Why would anyone engage with you?
          And as they say in the South, “You have a blessed day.”

• AnonyBob,
          You poor coddled little snowflake. When the hell are you going to take direct and very pointed criticism like a real adult?

You actually acknowledged that I made a point but again you don’t bother to address that point, instead you cherry pick and play the victim like a snowflake. Like most trolls, you’re just another intellectual coward.

F.O.T.

• AnonyBob says:

See comment above. Especially, “Why would anyone engage with you?”

Looks like you really got under zoltar’s dentures. Good job AB.

• That comment is another example of how you two are Commenting Butt Buddies.

F.O.T.

• AnonyBob says:

Thanks, Richard. Poor Squeaks will never get it; as long as he keeps losing his cool and using abusive language, his arguments are not worth considering, regardless of content. He gives up the high ground. It’s too easy.
          (OK, Z, the above was written for your benefit. Try to accept some friendly advice.)

83/sh today. New high for the last 12 months. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Star Wife To Nike: Meet Me And My Son At Arlington And We’ll Talk About Sacrifice

• AnonyBob wrote, “Nike, a huge international brand, doesn’t make these decisions on a whim. It’s not going to hurt them.”

That’s an ignorant rationalization which is no big surprise coming from the likes of you. Just because an international brand doesn’t make decisions on a whim doesn’t mean their decisions won’t hurt them. Your rationalization is not logic, it’s ignorance.

You’re welcome to your rationalizing opinions even when they aren’t reality.

Corporations that spout social justice propaganda (yes their ad is blatant social justice propaganda) almost always take a moderate to a significant hit to their bottom line after a perceived spike from the propaganda hype. Nike trying to elevate Kaepernick through propaganda as some kind of social hero and implying that he has sacrificed everything because of his social justice kneeling is intentionally kowtowing and enabling irrational social justice warriors and that should, and likely will, hurt their bottom line long term.

Consumers pocket book can be a finicky thing and corporations shouldn’t be publicly dabbling in social justice and political issues these days unless they are willing to go down for the count and take every employee they have with them.

Nike’s ad was/is irresponsible.

P.S. I want everyone to take note that hypocritical lefties are coming out of the woodwork to go to bat for an international corporation when they have been attacking corporations for years as being and evil scourge upon the earth.

@Zoltar Speaks!;

“I want everyone to take note that hypocritical lefties are coming out of the woodwork to go to bat for an international corporation when they have been attacking corporations for years as being and evil scourge upon the earth.”

Going to bat for an international corporation that offshores production-n-profit (to dodge U.S. taxes) & employ slave labor to boot!

To paraphrase Marion Morrison “Life’s tough, it’s even tougher when you’s are a Lefty.”

Why do youse think Lefties (most, not all) have shifted their focus from EVIL corporations and started going after the made-up threat of Nazis/White Supremacists/Fascists, et al?

Some of the biggest corporations (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc.) are run by Lefties. This leads to some pretty gosh darn hilarious cognitively dissonant, shape-shifting, empty-eyed, 1000 yard staring.

Ah Lefty; so MUCH hypocrisy, so little time!

• AnonyBob says:

“Your rationalization is not logic, it’s ignorance.” I’ll take Nike’s extensive marketing department’s estimation of their bottom line over your tunnel vision ideology’s.
        In Z’s world, everyone else is ignorant, an idiot or a troll. Squeaks, you are one tiresome, and predictable, commenter.

Hey richie: you have shares in Nike or just a Kaepernick fan boy?

richie (nothisrealname) lesiak wrote:

Using someone else’s name and then making a big deal about how brave you are.
    Quite pathetic but understandable considering you’re a lefty.

PS. I admire these women for the work they do. You are way too fixated on names troll boy.

• AnonyBob says:

Put up or shut up, Batboy. Explain.

Unsatisfactory AND rude. You are moving in the wrong direction bobo.

• AnonyBob says:

I took my cue from you. OK: so you expect to be treated more respectfully than you treat others. Fine, I’m not surprised by your oblivious hypocrisy so I’ll ask politely: please, why do you accuse RL of not being honest about his name, of using someone else’s name? What’s your evidence of that? Thank you.

Not my real name??? Are you kidding??? Talk to your lover Gotch. He white paged me and posted pics of where I lived. Remember that batdung? Ask him next time your doing your back yard circle jerk with gotch and zoltar.

• AnonyBob says:

I believe you need to refer Batpunk to Squeaks. It’s my memory that he was the one who pulled the creepy stalker “I know where you live” home photo crap. Not that Gootch is any better, but credit where credit is due.

@richard lesiak;

“posted pics of where I lived.”

Verifiably and demonstrably FALSE.

Post an appropriately groveling and contrite apology or forever be branded a RANK LEFTY LIAR!

And keep your tasteless homophobia to yerslef. I, and I don’t think I’m alone on this, don’t want to read of yer repressed wishful thinking fantasies.

• richard lesiak wrote, “Gotch. He white paged me and posted pics of where I lived.”

Gotch posed photos of where you lived? Hmmm, that’s not how I remember that conversation progressing.

I thought it was me that posted the photos and you claiming that I was stalking you, but what was truly surprising is that you were the one that was stupid enough to say the photos were close to where you once lived.

After I just reviewed the conversation, yes, that is exactly what transpired. You invited me to come up to the Dells and have a drink with you, I posted some photos from this website and you immediately said the photos were from where you once lived and falsely accused me of stalking you.

Darn those facts, they truly are a pesky thing when you misrepresent the facts.

Signed
        Zoltar Speaks!

@Zoltar Speaks!;

“You invited me to come up to the Dells and have a drink with you”

hey Hey HEY; I was invited too, am I right?

I’m second-guessing my visit though, I’m not much for fraternizing with RANK LEFTY LIARS.

And @richard lesiak even gets called out for his BLATANT FALSEHOOD by an ideologically certified pal.

Oh the humanity!!

It’s what happens when the Universe one chooses to inhabit is NOT of the fact-based variety.

Gotch, batdung and zoltar (the copyright law breaker) are all invited. It’s WOZAWA weekend and you can all support the orgs. that you say warm your hearts. I’ll even drive you all up to Adams so you can meet my buddies who are working for Tony. It will be fun.

Michael Jordan proved he’s WAY smarter than Nike and the NFL. He’s a serious liberal but when asked to be used politically said, ‘No thanks. Republicans buy shoes too.’

“I took my cue from you… Fine, I’m not surprised by your oblivious hypocrisy so I’ll ask politely:”

You call that being polite bobo.

If you get it right and show some well deserved respect, Batman will consider answering your question.

10. AnonyBob says:

As I thought, Batpunk has nothing but a mouth.

11. coolkevs says:

It’s becoming Lord of the Flies here without the Squire.

• coolkevs wrote, “It’s becoming Lord of the Flies here without the Squire.”

When you have regular trolls here like AnonyBob, Richard Lesiak, and Old Baldy who’s single purpose in life appears to be to deflect blog threads and drag them into the toilet it’s difficult for any regular intelligent conversation to take place. They are achieving their trolling goals and, like all good trolls, they’re damn proud of themselves.

I give the trolls opportunity after opportunity to engage in intelligent conversation and all I get back is their usual trolling, and when I call them out for their trolling or being a dumbass or and asshole (which they are striving to be with every comment they post) I’m the bad guy bullying them.

• coolkevs says:

Yes I see what you’re saying. I think the left really doesn’t want to engage. Everything that they think is the correct way and if you don’t think their way, you are something bad. Living in Madison, I’ve mostly learned to keep my head low, but that’s not exactly working, is it? The insanity is just getting worse.

• AnonyBob says:

Guess what Kevs, I just had the exact same (opposite) experience living the last 4 years in Lubbock, TX, second only to Provo UT as the most conservative city in the country. Whew! It’s good to be back in the Midwest. You and the rest of the righties here should move there.

• Here is a major difference between people like AnonyBob and Conservatives:

Conservatives aren’t uncomfortable in non echo chamber communities, conservatives don’t actually have a problem with diversity of opinion. This is a completely foreign concept to Progressives, they can’t seem to live and thrive in communities that have opinions that differ than their own, they migrate towards their echo chamber and they are offended by anything that challenges their echo chamber.

Thanks AnonyBob, but no thanks; we’ll stay right here in the mid-west and continue to challenge the idiocracy being spouted from the Progressives as it arises.

• AnonyBob says:

“Conservatives aren’t uncomfortable in non echo chamber communities, conservatives don’t actually have a problem with diversity of opinion.”
          Of course. As long as it’s all conservative.

• AnonyBob wrote, “Of course. As long as it’s all conservative. What are you smoking? That is the most ludicrous statement you have made here and clearly shows you have probably never been, and definitely have never lived, in a very conservative community. I just lived it. My firsthand experience trumps (ha! – there’s a word whose meaning will never be the same) your fantasy view of the world.”

Well folks, we have a trolling s…u…c…k…e…r… that can’t read his way out of a wet paper bag. What a dumbass.

AnonyBob wrote, “Of course. As long as it’s all conservative.”

That’s proof you don’t comprehend the written word. No, not as long as it’s all conservative; again, “Conservatives aren’t uncomfortable in non echo chamber communities…” that uncomfortable feeling is reserved for ideologically blinded and coddled Liberals and Progressives. The left is all about being excessively offended at differing opinions, Conservatives – not so much. Lefties just can’t take it, look at how the left has completely lost their collective minds over the differing opinions that support President Trump.

Now try to reread what I wrote, I didn’t say or imply that there aren’t such things as Conservative echo chamber cities. Yes I’ve lived in some rather Conservative, might even say extremely redneck cities, how about Columbus GA, Fayetteville NC, Radcliff KY, Evansville IN to name just a few? Plus I stayed with a friend that was going through a really rough time a few years ago for about a month and a half and that just happened to be about a block and a half away from Clapp Park, where’s Clapp Park you ask, damn near the center of Lubbock, TX. I even spent a fair amount of time in Salt Lake City, UT at some annual and semi-annual conventions, but that was a number of years ago, nice city, really friendly people, absolutely the best service in public restaurants of any place I’ve ever been. To close this paragraph, you can take you ignorant innuendo and shove it straight up your Progressive….. well you get the idea.

What I wrote was from my personal observation; lefties move to an area where there happens to be a moderately higher concentration of conservatives and they either don’t live there very long or they try to intimidate and push out the resident Conservatives because lefties simply can’t take diversity of opinion – just like you.

• richard lesiak wrote, “If it wasn’t for AB and I poking you RWNJ’s every now and again this blog would be nothing more than an Infowars knock-off.”

So you’re performing a public service. FYI: InfoWars is a shithole full of wackos on both sides of the political spectrum.

You don’t have to poke, all you have to do is debate instead of troll. Try it.

• AnonyBob says:

Well, Squeaks; despite the bullying, over-bearing, belittling and offensive language and insults you employ (which make you oh-so-unworthy-of-engaging), I have to say: I take back some of what I said. Color me impressed that you spent time in Lubbock and those other, no doubt, very redneck places. Clapp Park, indeed. Yet how you did that while still considering conservatives open to diversity fairly screams cognitive dissonance and makes me question your powers of observation. Sure, the West Texans are some of the nicest, warmest and most outgoing people you’ll ever meet. But only because they assume you’re just as white, ultra-Christian and ultra-conservative as they are. Any hint you’re not produces befuddlement, but they’re very polite about it.

• AnonyBob wrote, “Color me impressed that you spent time in Lubbock and those other, no doubt, very redneck places.”

Why are you impressed, they re just places and I’ve been to a lot; it’s really no big deal.

AnonyBob wrote, “…how you did that while still considering conservatives open to diversity fairly screams cognitive dissonance and makes me question your powers of observation.”

Read up on cognitive dissonance some more, I think you’ve misunderstood it’s meaning and application.

That said; part of your problem is that you are assuming that just because there are communities that are primarily conservative leaning that the people in those communities don’t tolerate diversity of opinion, my observation does not support that about the vast majority of Conservatives where my observation does support that about Liberals to the right of moderates and especially Progressives and without a doubt all social justice warriors have zero tolerance for opposing opinions. Any ideologically left leaning person to the left of moderate Liberals is now consumed by Political Antiology and their lack of tolerance for any opinions that’s different than their own is all consuming.

AnonyBob wrote, “Sure, the West Texans are some of the nicest, warmest and most outgoing people you’ll ever meet. But only because they assume you’re just as white, ultra-Christian and ultra-conservative as they are…”

That opinion shows blatant prejudice and it’s accusing them all of being bigots, it’s simply not true. When you look at the world through industrial-strength weapons-grade thickened ideological blinders you bias shines through like a blinding light. No AnonyBob, they are just some of the nicest, warmest and most outgoing people you’ll ever meet because that’s the way they are, not because they are bigots; furthermore, about the only thing that will truly turn a Texan against others based on opinions is when those sharing that opposing opinion show a general lack of respect – respect is a really big thing in Texas.

AnonyBob wrote, “…Any hint you’re not produces befuddlement, but they’re very polite about it.”

This statement does not support the statement that preceded it.
          1. Befuddlement is not equivalent to intolerance, in fact it’s not even in the realm of be reasonably equivalent.

2. You are literally contradicting yourself, first you implied that West Texans are not going to be the nicest, warmest and most outgoing people if you’re not just as white, ultra-Christian and ultra-conservative as they are and then you say that they are befuddled but still polite.

AnonyBob wrote, “The point is not that the Left of Madison nor the Right of Lubbock has a lock on being open to others. Either extreme closes minds.”

Left of Madison? HA!! You made a funny.

Those left of moderate Liberals prove they are intolerant to opposing opinions nearly every single day, it’s a way of life to them. Are there some intolerant conservatives, hell yes, but it’s not an ideological purity test for Conservatives where the left seems to be consumed by the absolutism of their politics.

AnonyBob wrote, “Glad you liked Salt Lake City; it has a large, active gay, arts and politically liberal community. It’s not much like the rest of Utah. Learn to observe.”

Learn to observe? You’re kidding right?

Salt Lake City is actually a decent blend of right and left and the people in that area are not “really friendly people” because Salt Lake City “has a large, active gay, arts and politically liberal community” as you implied, it’s because the massive generational influence of the Mormons upon the society in the area which also adds a high level of societal tolerance. Seriously, read up on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and Mormons to understand why Salt Lake City metropolitan area has “really friendly people”. Also read up on how Mormons, unlike other major religions in the USA, are predominantly Conservative – much more so than your average Evangelical, Catholic, or Lutheran. Sure Salt Lake City appears to be politically Liberal, you might even say it’s the Liberal bastion in Utah, but it is the largest urban area in Utah and those seem to trend toward the left. That said; being a politically Liberal community is clearly not the driving force behind the “really friendly people” and the level of tolerance in the area, it the Mormon influence. That’s my opinion.

Long post, no time to proof read.
          Cya.

• Dang-it, I wish I had time earlier to proof read…

“Liberals to the right of moderates and especially Progressives

…should have read…

“Liberals to the left of moderates and especially Progressives”

• AnonyBob wrote, “Well, Squeaks; despite the bullying, over-bearing, belittling and offensive language and insults you employ (which make you oh-so-unworthy-of-engaging)…”

Come on AnonyBob, we’ve assumed that you’re an adult for a while, it’s time for you to get over yourself. You’ve willingly walked into a hot kitchen, if you can’t take the heat…

AnonyBob wrote, “I have to say: I take back some of what I said.”

I hope you didn’t choke on those words. Should we send an ambulance? SNARK! 😉

TX Ranger Marcus Hamilton (Jeff Bridges’ Oscar-nominated Best Supporting Actor role in Hell Or High Water)

“God I love West Texas.”

GREAT flick if you’s haven’t seen it.

• AnonyBob says:

It was a VERY West Texas movie.

Lawyer Billy Rayburn (Kevin Rankin):

You have the bank loan just enough to keep your mama poor, but they could swipe her land.

“Those banks loaned the least they could so they could swipe your mama’s land. That’s just so arrogant, it makes my teeth hurt.

“They took everything from your family, this is your chance to take it back. PAYING THEM BACK WITH THEIR OWN MONEY, WELL IF THAT AIN’T TEXAN I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS! (bolds mine)

West TX; good overcomes evil, am I right?

Nike, like Apple, Google et al. have made their massive profits from globalism where the market is rigged to send manufacturing jobs to Asia, park massive profits offshore and crush competition. NAFTA, Most Favored status for China and TPP exported capital and imported debt. Silicon Valley, the Beltway Bandits, Wall St. and the Clintons have made massive fortunes from this commerce.
    President Trump’s predecessor assured us that 1-2% GDP was the new normal and manufacturing jobs won’t happen in the USA absent a magic wand.
    Yes, I know that MAGA hats were made in Asia because that’s how the game was played…. until now. Now its America first and that is why the heathen globalists rage.
    Trump you magnificent bastard!

working so well we had to give 12 billion to farmers to keep them afloat.

• madisonexpat says:

You have a problem for every solution.

@richard lesiak;

Don’t complain about the farmers with your mouth full.

Where do you think the grains you use to make those rancid donuts come from?

Didn’t complain about the farmers. Just stating a fact. It’s to bad that they are now in a position where they need a hand-out to stay in business.

@richard lesiak;

“It’s to (sic) bad that they are now in a position where they need a hand-out to stay in business.”

If by handout you mean subsidy, you are more clueless than I originally believed.

NOW in a position??????? You think BIG GUBMINT in agriculture is something new???

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree!!! The red wave is coming. The gop is in great shape. Nothing to worry about. Put your checkbooks away, forget any yard signs or bumper stickers because you won’t need them. In fact; save the gas and stay home in Nov. because the mid-terms are in the bag. Trump says he got everything under control, A+, best ever, Honest Abe sucked compared to what we have today, BIGLY BIGLY

13. richard lesiak says:

hey gotch…it was trump’s “easy to win ” trade war that made that 12 billion necessary. “Subsidy” my butt.

• Farming has been subsidized for many, many decades; it’s nothing new. Don’t you remember at one point in time the government offering and actually paying pig farmers to not raise pigs anymore to artificially inflate pork prices. It’s not a lie; I have a member of the family that was once a pig farmer until that program basically paid him to turn his farm into a cash crop farm. Milk has been highly subsidized off and on for decades too.

Farming subsidizing is nothing new and to be honest I’m not real fond of it – never have been.

@Zoltar Speaks;

Don’t try to explain any basics to @richard lesiak.

He thinks Nike’s stock bump, a factor of it fulfilling fall NCAA & HS Athletic Department contracts, is a function of the slobbering fealty to Kaepernick and thus validates his Lefty existence.

Honestly, HONESTLY! It’ll NEED</b< to be something pretty f*****g pathetic to top that!

Gotch (not his real name). 12 month high today at 83.00. NAPO wrote a nasty letter to Nike. NABPO wrote their own letter in support of them and K.

@richard lesiak;

” ‘Subsidy’ my butt.”

How did your over-sized keester feel about the…um…support your Hopey Changey hero gave away?

Hopey Changey’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
      SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
      Solyndra ($535 million)*
      Beacon Power ($43 million)*
      Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
      SunPower ($1.2 billion)
      First Solar ($1.46 billion)
      Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
      EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
      Amonix ($5.9 million)
      Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
      Abound Solar ($400 million)*
      A123 Systems ($279 million)*
      Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
      Johnson Controls ($299 million)
      Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
      ECOtality ($126.2 million)
      Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
      Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
      Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
      Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
      Range Fuels ($80 million)*
      Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
      Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
      Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
      GreenVolts ($500,000)
      Vestas ($50 million)
      LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
      Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
      Navistar ($39 million)
      Satcon ($3 million)*
      Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
      Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
      *filed for bankruptcy.

Gosh, only ~ 2/3 of them filed for bankruptcy leaving the taxpayer’s holding the bag???

Ah Lefty; so MUCH</b incompetent failure, so little time!

Ha ha ha that’s exactly what ABob did before the Trump election. Stay home Repubs because we got a lock; Nate Silver! WaPo! Slate! NYT. Whoops. Guess who didn’t turn out? Dems. This only works on Lefties unless the Right runs a McCain or a Romney.
    Let’s see:
    4.2% GDP. $2Trillion hitherto offshored profits repatriated. Manufacturing jobs in new plants in the south and midwest. ISIS gone. Iran and Turkey economies in the tank. The EU rebuffed in open borders, no babies, no growth, high unemployment, unassimilated increasingly angry “immigrants”, we export energy and demand fair trade from our opponents …. foreign and domestic.
    Life is good.
    And hey, ABob, serious question. Do Lubbockians treat people that vote different from them more or less cordially than Madison Progressives?

• AnonyBob says:

You’d be surprised, Splat, at how Lubbockites (use the correct term) could treat political “others.” Keyed cars for the wrong bumper stickers, bullet holes in yard signs, etc. Nice people in general, but lots of real jerks loudly waving the stars and bars, too. You know, your kind of people.

@AnonyBob;

“Keyed cars for the wrong bumper stickers, bullet holes in yard signs, etc.”

Sooooo, who are these snowFLAKES that protest the Founding Principle of Dissent of “political others?”

Portland, Seattle, NYC, San Francisco, Denver, etc., etc., etc., gutlessly pathetic Lefties proving again, and again, and again, and again, and again that Your SPEECH is VIOLENCE and Our VIOLENCE is SPEECH.

Spongy, pasty, endomorphic, needle-di*ked Lefties, too afraid to show their acne-covered faces that are so freakin’ wimpy that they have to gang up and hit females with titanium U-Locks; now THAT’S bravery!!

Heck, they even beat up their own!

PORTLAND ANTIFA BEATS BERNIE SANDERS VOTER FOR CARRYING AN AMERICAN FLAG

It gets worse.

Why Liberals Aren’t as Tolerant as They Think

A day of reckoning fast approaches; when precious widdle Lefties can’t sneak-up-on/sucker-punch/gang-up-on their opponents, they’ll will wilt like August lettuce and be pummeled!

gotch(not his real name)….too much coffee this morning? too much sugar cereal? “A day of reckoning, wilting and pummeling.” What a bunch of nonsense. Who’s going to do this pummeling? You? Stop beating your chest your going to bruise your man boobs.

@richard lesiak;

“too much coffee this morning? too much sugar cereal?”

Don’t partake of either.

” ‘A day of reckoning, wilting and pummeling.’ ”

Trust me, it’s coming!
          It gets worse.

From a VERY disturbed, and thankfully spiked, comment:

richard lesiak says:
          March 18, 2018 at ~2:12 pm

“I do things the old fashioned way. Fists or a knife in you (sic) eye. No long distance, bone-spur excuses. Up close and personal. Just like posting my name. You want my phone number? Love to chat with you.” (bolds mine)

Oh yeah; @richard lesiak is one real real tough-n-confused internet cookie!

Or should that be one real real tough-n-confused internet donut…?

• AnonyBob says:

And why are you happy to see Turkey’s economy hurting? NATO ally and, prior to Erdogan, a secular democracy.

• madisonexpat says:

Because it is no longer pre Erdogan and becoming less secular and democratic by the day.
        The stars and bars, ABob is not the Confederate flag and never was.
        If you think my kind of people are jerks (Deplorables?) due to their political beliefs than you learned nothing in Lubbock.
        Imagine my surprise.

• AnonyBob says:

Who called it the Confederate flag? Whatever you want to call it, it’s what they wave to celebrate their questionable “heritage.”

In your exile Madison has been taken over by white supremacists who yearn to put racist cops in schools so as to gun down minority youth while facilitating the school to prison pipeline.
    You’ll feel right at home with the social justice warriors struggling against this.
    You’ll appreciate the Progressive taxation as well.
    Its your world so live in it.

• AnonyBob says:

I don’t live in Madison. You live even further away, but go right ahead and tell me what it’s really like there.

@AnonyBob;

“tell me what it’s really like there.”

Just head on over to the FreeDUMB Inc/Derail the Jail, Isthmus, & the Crap times websites, they’ll feed youse the required pre-approved selections from the Lefty World View Cafeteria to goose those widdle Lefty endorphins.

To wit:

• madisonexpat says:

Good. If you’re close then you can volunteer at West. Their motto? ‘You aren’t racist when you get here but you will be when you leave.’

16. coolkevs says:

OK, Bob – can you imagine how tolerant Madison is if I put a Walker or Trump sign in my yard? Keyed cars and bullet holes (on the Southwest side anyway) not to mention psychological blacklisting – guess those are your kind of people, too???

• AnonyBob says:

As I said to Zoltar earlier: “The point is not that the Left of Madison nor the Right of Lubbock has a lock on being open to others. Either extreme closes minds.”

• AnonyBob wrote, “Where you sportin’ those Walker or Trump signs, sport? Maple Bluff or Willy St? Makes a difference.”

Makes a difference? That’s a BS rationalization. It doesn’t make a damn bit of difference where the signs are put the reaction should be the same from everyone because people are simply voicing their freedom of speech and supporting whatever candidate they choose.

@AnonyBob;

Please note that Über-Proglibocrat Ruth Conniff feels she has the street cred to write about crime being anecdotal in other neighborhoods while residing in war-torn Maple Bluff.

Anywho, howse about stealing signs? Seems that’s an exclusively LaLaLoonyLeftyLand thing.

Why do despicable POS Lefties feel entitled?

Let me count the ways, but Le Resistance! Oh, and Hillarity won the popular vote. Oh 2.0, and Trump.

Ah Lefty; so MUCH hypocrisy, so little time!

• Of course POS is the acronym for Perpetually Offended Snowflake. 😉

• AnonyBob says:

Gee, Gootch, was it the looney left stealing Bernie, and then Clinton, signs in Lubbock? Methinks not. Methinks you need to get out more. Methinks you sit on your brain.

@AnonyBob;

“was it the looney left stealing Bernie, and then Clinton, signs in Lubbock?”

Probably, that’s how freakin’ imbecilic they are.

”Methinks not.”

YOUthinks not…as in NEVER!

”Methinks you need to get out more.”

Reread last answer.

”Methinks you sit on your brain.”

MeKNOWS you haven’t one upon which to sit.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )