Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Woman of the Year?

The Stately Manor’s runner-up, the Divine Mizz Vicki McKenna

They may not wear their pussy hats on the set, but Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and Erin Burnett and almost the entire CNN line-up is in Stage 4 of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The cable news network should pay a living wage to Rep. Adam Schiff, he’s in front of their cameras so much. How many different ways can Carl Bernstein say “this is worse than Watergate” and make it any more believable? A fill-in host for one of the late-night TV “comedy” shows (snotty quotation marks) makes a Trump joke and CNN is up with the video.

Typical CNN question for the man on the street: Why do YOU hate Donald Trump?

ReporterleftSo there is poor Jim Acosta, just a working stiff news reporter — no agenda, no biases — bleating for A Little Respect Here, pls. We’re talking Thursday’s White House news briefing in which the CNN news provocateur does his Rodney Dangerfield impression and press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders hands him his protective cup.

ACOSTA: “But you did not say that the press is not the enemy of the people, and I — I — I think it would be a good thing if you were to say right here at this briefing …”

SANDERS: “It’s ironic, Jim, that not only you and the media attack the president for his rhetoric, when they frequently lower the level of conversation in this country. Repeatedly — repeatedly, the media resorts to personal attacks without any content other than to incite anger.

The media has attacked me personally on a number of occasions, including your own network; said I should be harassed as a life sentence, that I should be choked. ICE officials are not welcomed in their place of worship, and personal information is shared on the Internet. When I was hosted by the Correspondent’s Association, of which almost all of you [attending the press briefing] are members of, you brought a comedian up to attack my appearance, and call me a traitor to my own gender.

In fact, as I know, as far as I know, I’m the first press secretary in the history of the United States that’s required Secret Service protection.

QUESTION: No, that’s not what I said. People (inaudible) …

SANDERS: The media continues to ratchet up the verbal assault against the president and everyone in this administration. And certainly, we have a role to play, but the media has a role to play for the discourse in this country, as well.

Watch the damn thing:

Not seeing this elsewhere.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

112 Responses to Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Woman of the Year?

1. Tom Paine says:

Yes, SSanders for President or, at least, as the replacement for the eunuch we have as an Attorney General.

Tried to convince Vicki to run against Tammi…………..she refused. If Ron Johnson will not run again, VICKI should.

DB should run for mayor. Is it too late to mount a campaign?

Bust out your check-book and go for it. It’s going to cost you all a bundle since the Koch boys are now burying their money in their back yard.

My money’s going to career Lefty Villages. Why? Their idiots have skedaddled and I want to help fund their return!

Whence they travail (sic)? They’ve highfreakin’lariously found some LUV for the formerly EVIL White Koch Brothers, and in so doing have positively buried the Irony Needle.

Ah Lefty; so MUCH hypocrisy, so little time!

huh?

”huh?”

The Dells appears to be one of the Villages to which I refer.

Your tripping over your own word-smithing again “Q”otch. I didn’t find love with the Koch boys, I find humor. Even those two joyless, greedy douches have had enough Of your golden hero. With all their foundations, think tanks, etc they have created a gop that is now the party of crazies. The only thing they can do is cut off their allowances.

Needle-d*ck Acosta’s lucky that Huckabee-Sanders gave him his @$$ back after she got done wiping the press-room floor with it!

“No Jimmy, the press is not the enemy of the people, just you and Fake News. But I repeat myself.’

4. Leo says:

cLOSE THE NOMINATIONS NOW! Sarah Huckasanders is THE worst press secretary ever! she is a profound embarrassment to the United STATES, EXCEEDED PERHAPS ONLY BY HER BOSS. FLIP A DAMN COIN AND GIVE OUT THE AWARD.

Now you did it Leo. Speaking out against anything right-wing has gotten you on the “q”otch, Batboy hit list. But; your in good company; OB, AB and I will have your back.

5. Sprocket says:

Someone fetch poor Jimmy a fainting couch and some smelling salts. The level of self regard our friends in the media have for themselves is staggering. Not just for it’s scale, but for it’s audacity.

Their hand wringing is all pretense and political posturing. We’ve already seen how these feebles react when they legitimately feel threatened. In the wake of the Charlie Hebdo massacre, the media supplicated before the savages then scurried off to find a deep hole to hide in.

In a sense though, I do think they feel threatened. New media is rapidly consigning traditional media to the dustbin of history. Journalists are seeing their relevance and power swirling away at a n accelerating rate. This, I think, explains the “look a me, look at me!” antics we’ve seen from the press of late. We have a president who’s treating them like the anachronism they are, and they don’t like one bit.

6. Jeff says:

That exchange reminds me of the 1st two “Die Hard” movies!

That’s as funny as the NRA saying it has run out of money. What happened? That russian sitting in jail must have cut off their funds. Thoughts and prayers to you NRA. Thoughts and prayers. Maybe Alex Jones will float you a loan.

“cLOSE THE NOMINATIONS NOW! Sarah Huckasanders is THE worst press secretary ever!”

Explain why Leo, otherwise your rant is a hackneyed invective polluting this site.
    You must be a Lefty.

9. richard lesiak says:

I think that bozo from Faux News finally came up with a good idea. Stop sending anybody to cover trump’s traveling circus. He doesn’t say anything important and prances around the stage like a peacock in heat. One guy with a cell phone is all that’s needed. No coverage with blow up his ego.

• Gary L. Kriewald says:

I’m waiting for the Trump rally where the crowd finallystorms the press box. They got pretty close a couple of times.

poor richard turn your telescope around. It’ll work better.

trollboy still unable to stay on topic.
    A symptom of stage 4 TDS, fear, and low IQ.

12. old baldy says:

Defending Sanders is indefensible. She is either tremendously incompetent (unless her position description is for “Serial Liar”), or has a pathological aversion to the truth. Sure, her job is to “interpret” what the president , perhaps our most inarticulate leader in history, just uttered, but why not just say, ” I don’t know, ask him yourself” ? Or why not answer a “yes or no” question with just that, rather than go off on a tangent about how unfair (her bosses favorite word) the press is? But no, she compounds the BS with more of her own, insulting the intelligence of every sentient being on the planet. This is McCarthy, Orwell, and Goebbels in the internet age.

I’m sure the usual cast will come to her full throated (or spittle-flecked) defense and I care not one whit. Sometime in the future history will not be kind to her, and she will have to look into the eyes of her kids or grand kids and tell them she played a part in trying to make America and the world a worse place to live, where lies are the new truth, nothing you see or hear is the truth, and only big orange can save you.

• madisonexpat says:

You REALLY miss Hillary today, huh OB?

• Gary L. Kriewald says:

“Why not answer a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ question with just that?”
      You mean a question like “Ms. Sanders, is the President a Russian stooge who is terrified that if he angers Putin, he’ll release those sex tapes, which we all know he has? Yes or no!

• old baldy says:

glk:
        No, maybe just, “Is today Sunday”, and see what she says. I’ll bet a case of Grain Belt (cg’s favorite brew) that she couldn’t give a yes or no answer.

• old baldy wrote, “I’ll bet a case of Grain Belt (cg’s favorite brew) that she couldn’t give a yes or no answer.”

1. Overall, the only yes or no questions that are asked of Sanders by the left leaning media are heavily loaded to smear either her or the Administration for the answer. Sanders isn’t a genius but she’s smart enough not to fall into the kind of nonsense trap that Acosta was baiting her with.

2. Usually the press do not ask simple questions that require a simple yes or no.

3. If you look back at briefings Sanders has answered non-loaded yes or no questions with a simple yes or no and then elaborates which is what press secretaries seem do. I have heard her answer with a one word answer and then move on to the next question. If you had a shred of honesty you’d acknowledge that you’re wrong and just trying to smear Sanders.

If I were press secretary and that asshole Acosta asked me the questions he did in the tone he did, I’d tell him straight to his face right then and there that I’m done with him and move on to other questions and never address any question from him again. Jim Acosta is an anti-Trump media attack dog, Sanders is not required to answer any of their questions, and the sky is blue.

@hankdog/old baldy;

“go off on a tangent about how unfair the press is”

The Lefty press has no bias?

Roseanne Barr tweets an stupid, offensive joke and her career is ruined.

Sarah Jeong’s virulently raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist tweeting history surfaces after the NYT hires her for their editorial board; do they follow precedent and do the right thing and can her sorry @$$?

Not exactly.

They, and nearly every other career Lefty, stand by their gal!

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1024894655253495808&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vox.com%2F2018%2F8%2F3%2F17644704%2Fsarah-jeong-new-york-times-tweets-backlash-racism

Why? because these virulently raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist tweets offended the right targets: White people (mostly males) and LE officers.

Ah Lefty; so MUCH DISGUSTING hypocrisy, so little time!

I think YOUR The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACist.
        You just love to post RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT every time you can. You righties haven’t said jack about the James comments, trump’s attacks on the NFL; hell you won’t even say a word about the 1.6 trillion he has added to the debt. Your a SCARED little Q-tip. You can’t force yourself to read his unhinged tweets because deep down your afraid. Fiscal conservatives my a@#. All the flap about millions voting illegally. In 18 months that committee met twice. TWICE. They finally shut down and proved nothing. The only time you like blacks is when they are scoring TD’s or making baskets for the team you put money on. You’ll follow trump no matter what because your afraid. Afraid that the country is changing and you fat old white guys are going to be kicked to the curb. You talk hypocrist; look at your own party. “Steel mills are popping up everwhere around the country.” LIE. The cost of building a house went up 7k because of trump. Ford said a 2019 truck will be up 5700. Besides being a closet RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCIIIISSSSSTTTTTTTTT your a liar. Looking forward to your blowhard rant about donuts.

trollboy at 7:27 pm, off topic again.
          Apparently lacks the mental discipline to comment on the subject at hand.
          More TDS pollution dragging this board down.

@richard lesiak;

“The only time you like blacks is when they are scoring TD’s or making baskets for the team you put money on.”

I don’t bet on sports.

Other than that, Yoikes! Youse need a team of psychotherapists and a daily cocktail of multiple, full-strength psychopharmaceuticals to unwind your epically twisted existence.

@AnonyBob, & @hankdog/old badly; you’s boy is here on display in all his alcoholic splendor, you’s must be SO proud to be associated with such enviably rare intellectual éclat!

But honestly? Time to schedule an emergency intervention.

• AnonyBob says:

Our boy Richard makes more sense than the rest of you put together.
          You are so weird.

@Batman;

“More TDS pollution dragging this board down.”

@richard lesiak has an Everclear jug in one hand, sore-LOSER exemplar Hillarity screed What Happened in the other & watches the following on continuous reel while shaking his li’l punkin head and bemoaning why Why WHY isn’t that lyin’ thievin’ deceivin’ rape enablin’ Harpy the President???

It was waaah waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah HER time!!!!

• AnonyBob says:

SO weird.

13. Gary L. Kriewald says:

According to the cover story in the latest “ISthmus,” Tammy Baldwin is the real Woman of the Year. Discuss among yourselves.

14. Dave, not B says:

I think Sarah Sanders is the anti-Tammy. Sarah is tough and articulate, Tammy is anything but that.

OB, Sarah H.S is easily defensible if you don’t swallow the premise of today’s Acme Catalog attack on the president.
    Molly Hemingway of The Federalist nailed two points:
    ‘Trump didn’t give us mistrust of the press. Mistrust of the press helped give us Trump.”
    ‘Jim Acosta saying ‘repeat my words exactly or I won’t stop yelling at you’ is not much of a threat.’

16. richard lesiak says:

Is that all you got “Q”otch? “I don’t bet on sports”? Claiming I’m drunk? That’s it? What you do is called “race baiting”. Always some poorly veiled comment. Another deflection back to Clinton? D minus at best. If you support everything this fool trump says then my claim is proven. Your a liar, a coward and a traitor.

Hey Gotch, at least poor richard hasn’t called you a Commie.

Thanks for the reminder. Forgot that one because I was listening to Rand Paul doing an interview from Moscow. He’s luvin’ on Putin and handing out invites for the russians to visit Washington. Another gop traitor.Am I right “Q”otch? Am I right? You all know I’m right. Tell me I’m right. Just wanted to finish with some of your favorite lines.

• madisonexpat says:

Traitor? Tailgunner richard wants to war on Russia? You first p.r.

“Thanks for the reminder. Forgot that one because I was listening to Rand Paul doing an interview from Moscow. He’s luvin’ on Putin and handing out invites for the russians to visit Washington. Another gop traitor.”

Yet more off topic pollution from low IQ lesiak.
        What does listening to Rand Paul have to do with SSanders, you know, the subject of this blog post?

@madisonexpat;

“at least poor richard hasn’t called you a Commie.”

One on a small list of things he hasn’t called me.

Honestly, I’m surprised he calls youse one, or anyone else for that matter; he has no idea what it means. Heck, he couldn’t spell CAT if’n you didn’t spot him the C and the A.

But @AnonyBob believes @richard lesiak is Mensan Brain Trustee material, so who am I to judge.

Anywho, the supreme, earring-deep, viscid irony? True Commies are Lefties whose Utopian-Worker-Paradise-Abolish-Private-Property efforts haven’t only failed, but failed spectacularly and on a grandiose scale.

Welp, all those efforts except population reduction, something at which they’ve excelled.

Still no answer to why you support trump adding !.6 Trillion to our debt. Attacks Lebron James, but defends Pruitt? You have nothing. NOTHING. You want a topic? Try this one. I’m sick and tired of your race-baiting comments and long insulting posts that don’t contain any facts. You don’t have to share intelligent posts. You just want to dominate the conversation with BS while being supported by a mindless following of cheerleaders.

What do I think?

I think: Ruh roh! @richard lesiak is mad as hell and isn’t going to take it any more!!

Be on the lookout for incoming stale donuts!!!

“Our boy Richard makes more sense than the rest of you put together.
    You are so weird.”

bobo would be even more proud of his soul bro if he could just convince him to stay on topic.
    Your protégé is out of control and you are no longer influential.

P.S. he’s your boy not ours; take responsibility.

The topic is sanders. Sanders works for that commie loving liar trump. Hand in glove.

@richard lesiak;

“Sanders works for that commie loving liar trump.”

Um…you did know that until December 1991, Russia was a part of the USSOCIALISTR, not the USCOMMUNISTR, didn’t youse?

Apparently the not-so-subtle nuances that make Communism & Socialism distinctly different are not part of an obviously developmentally arrested purview.

Or maybe you’ve latched on to the current Flavor-of-the-Month that is democrat Socialism pushed by Idiot Savant Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & FEEL The Bern, and are hysterically thinking it’s a compliment?

That’s a distinct possibility seeing’s you’s both are imbecilically simpatico

Anywho, please do yerself the service of familiarizing yerslef with the basic differences of political systems.

So finally say something about the topic. How about YOU finally standing up for something and starting the conversation. You’ve made 5 posts on this blog and NONE of them were about the topic. Step up or shut up.

• madisonexpat says:

poor richard, yes I have balls and thank you for your interest and concern. You go first Tailgunner. I’ll lead from behind. I’m not mad at Russia and neither is anyone with brains.

• old baldy says:

“I’m not mad at Russia and neither is anyone with brains.”

So splat dismisses (just like his fearless leader) the Russian interference that all the US intelligence agencies (with trump appointed leaders) say happened and is happening.
          Guess that says it all.

Batman be trying to manage your severe TDS symptoms richie.
        You should be thanking Batman.

Btw; you’re still off topic and polluting this board.

OB, what Russian interference? Be specific so I know what caused you to wet the bed this time.

• AnonyBob says:

It’s been well documented and testified to by the intelligence community, Facebook and many others (but not by right wing nut media). Poke your head up out of your Orwellian information silo.
      C’mon, Splat, who ya gonna believe? The Liar in Chief or the rest of reality?

• madisonexpat says:

So that’s a non answer to a pointed question. Maybe OB can state a case.
        It is your belief so it is your burden of proof. Put up or shut up ABob.

• old baldy says:

splat:
      A short list of folks that say there was/still is russian interference in our politicasl process:
      DNI, DHS, CIA, NSA, FBI, Mitch McConnell, both the Senate and House intelligence committees, yada, yada, yada. You can read follow-up articles in places like The Guardian, NYT, WaPo, Reuters, etc. You want to deny it, then talk to those good folks, I’m just the messenger here.

20. The trolling anti-Trump “journalists” need to be publicly shut down.

Here’s a hardball comment that Sanders should commit to memory and start using generously in press briefings…

“You’re trolling and I’m not biting. Moving on. Next question.”

When the anti-Trump trolls get the idea that she isn’t going to take their crap anymore, they will either stop their unethical trolling and ask better questions or their network will have to replace them with a real journalist.

• AnonyBob says:

You don’t seem to understand the role of the press in a free society. It’s supposed to be an adversarial relationship, unless you loves you an authoritarian system.

• madisonexpat says:

Strangely, it was a pack of lap dogs for the previous administration.

• AnonyBob wrote, “You don’t seem to understand the role of the press in a free society. It’s supposed to be an adversarial relationship…”

That’s exactly the kind of reply I would have expected from a person that doesn’t understand respect. No you blithering idiot, it’s not supposed to be an adversarial relationship” (my bold) it’s supposed to be a mutually respectful relationship and the press has shown absolutely no respect for this President or his Administration.

Just because the press has the freedom to ask any disrespectful question their little heart desires doesn’t mean that the question they ask any should be asked, or asked in the manner in which it was asked, or that the question has to be answered.

It’s time to restore some semblance of mutual respect in the press briefing room; if you disagree with that then you’re part of the morally and ethically bankrupt problem in the USA.

Choose.

@AnonyBob;

”You don’t seem to understand the role of the press in a free society.”

You don’t say?

According to @AnonyBob & myriad other career Lefties, the following are textbook examples of the ”role of the press in a free society.”

Hopey Changey’s self-anointed “Most Transparent Administration EVAH!!!!” accepting an award for transparency in a ceremony closed to the press.

Obama finally accepts his transparency award… behind closed doors

Or the late Über Lefty Helen Thomas’ blistering indictment of former spokesweasel Robert Gibbs trying to explain his handlers cozy relationship with a certain HuffPo operative:

“Nixon didn’t try to do that,” Thomas said. “They couldn’t control (the media). They didn’t try.”

Hopey Changey wo wo wo wo wo worse than Nixon??? Say it ain’t so!

“What the hell do they think we are, puppets?” Thomas said. “They’re supposed to stay out of our business. THEY ARE OUR PUBLIC SERVANTS. WE PAY THEM.” (bolds/caps mine)

Yessirree (Anony)Bob! The role of the press in a free society, am I right?

Cue @richard lesiak: “Trump/Trade/Tariffs/Russia/Ford Trucks/New Houses/Soybeans/ad infinitum/ad nauseum.”

• AnonyBob says:

Inconvenient Truth catches @AnonyBob with his Hempen Homespun britches down and he promptly blames his belt.

Keeper!

• AnonyBob trolled, “Ah, unflinching respect for authority. Authoritarian lapdogs, all. No wonder you all love strongman Trump the way he loves Putin and others.”

That’s idiotic trolling, 100% of it. F.O.T.

AnonyBob trolled, “I seem to remember plenty of press challenges to Obama. Of course, revisionism is a big part of an authoritarian takeover scheme.”

Please present press briefing videos from the Obama years that show the press showing Obama and his staff, in particular the White House Press Secretary, an equivalent complete lack of respect. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, I just haven’t seen it. Support your claim AnonyBob.

• AnonyBob says:

Gootch: nonsensical reply. Squeaks: no previous president or their mouthpieces declared the press “the enemy of the people” and everything outside of Fox to be “fake news.”

• AnonyBob,
          Yup, I didn’t think a political hack like yourself could back up their claim. What a dumbass.

• I chose to share this hardball comment idea with the White House and received a nice form reply…

The White House, Washington
      August 7, 2018

Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.

Sincerely,

The Office of Presidential Correspondence

Keep a listening ear open during future press briefings.

• AnonyBob says:

Are you really that naive?! A boilerplate non-answer (hint: it didn’t mention the subject you contacted them about…) and you think they’re going use your suggestion? Take YOUR ADVICE? Man! I’d call you optimistic if you deserved any kindness, but after all of your haughty abuse I’ll just be honest and point out that’s really a foolish, delusional and naive reaction. Have you never written a public official and received a blow-off response? Get. A. Clue. Squeaks!

• AnonyBob,
          You really are a damn idiot; I specifically stated “nice form reply”, are you really so damned stupid that you don’t understand what that means?

F.O.T.

• AnonyBob says:

F.OT., as usual.
          Let’s not descend to name-calling here (dream on, ABob). Explain to us why you excitedly report we should watch future briefings because Sara H.S. may take YOUR advice, all from an admitted generic form reply. A blow-off form reply. There’s really no such thing as a “nice” form reply. How foolish you sound. Have you no idea how elected officials handle contacts from the public?

• AnonyBob wrote, “Explain to us why you excitedly report we should watch future briefings because Sara H.S. may take YOUR advice, all from an admitted generic form reply. A blow-off form reply. There’s really no such thing as a “nice” form reply. How foolish you sound. Have you no idea how elected officials handle contacts from the public?”

I didn’t “excitedly report” anything, idiot, in fact the whole thing was a matter of fact approaching sarcasm, but I suppose a dumbass like yourself would never get that. Maybe I’ll add a “Yippee” in the future so a dumbass like yourself can at least have some kind of hope of getting it.

No idiot, I really don’t expect them to take my personal advice just like I haven’t expected any White House, Governors office, member of the US Congress, or member of our State Legislature in the past to take my personal advice. That doesn’t mean we don’t offer our opinions and hope for progress in a particular direction.

The real point of my approaching sarcasm post was to say that I choose to share my opinion with those in government that could make a different choice based on what they hear from constituents if they choose to. Even idiots like you have the opportunity to share your opinions with government officials, take advantage of it and spread some of your good cheer towards the White House.

@Zoltar Speaks!;

@AnonyBob is starting to make unhinged look like safe haven.

25 years of following an ideology that requires you to be ALL IN despite it’s abject failure everywhere it’s been tried, I mean, 25 years in the state legislature will do that to you’s.

Forgot to add:

“There’s really no such thing as a ‘nice’ form reply.”

Hopey Changey showed us all how responsive GUBMINT picks-n-chooses the stories of ordinary deserving citizens, am I right?

Stories that stir the barren souls and gelid hearts of the career Lefty: manufactured VictimHoodie aggrieved tales from self-installed protected class/privileged group members!

Like Clock Boy.

US ‘clock boy’ meets US President Barack Obama

Good thing Clock Boy wasn’t a Russkie. ‘Course, back then Russkies weren’t the enemy because the 80’s wanted their foreign policy back, and relations were going to be Reset because of more flexibility after the election.

Old Boris and AnonyNatasha got no moose, no squirrel. No Russian collusion, no Russian hacked vote, much less an election. No Russian attack that caused discernible damage. No answer to a simple, clear question. Nada.
    Meanwhile all the smart folks believe all of it, even poor richard who is planning his invasion of Russia.
    Popcorn anyone?

OB, you got any more than ABob?

23. old baldy says:

Welllll…., I’ve a couple facts, something you and yours don’t abide with:

US intelligence agencies are unanimous that Russia is and was screwing with us; wildfires in CA aren’t the result of environmental laws; DJTJ did meet with Russians and is probably in a world of hurt; no wall; no infrastructure projects; no immigration plan; no better and cheaper healthcare plan; the press isn’t the enemy of the people; ballooning deficits; Manafort, Gates, and Cohen are crooks; Guiliani is senile; Sanders is a serial liar….. By the end of the day there will be some more I can share if you like.

O’Boris, here’s a fun fact, you’ve dithered from Russian attack, to Russian hacking, to Russian interfering to Russian screwing with us. The horror! The humanity! Tell Mrs. O’Badenov to just go with the rubber sheets until the Russian onslaught is over.

But hey AnonyNatasha and O’Badenov, the good news is that poor richard has his tinfoil Napoleon hat and will soon kick off Barbarossa and take care of the screwing Russkies before the snow flies. Mess with the USA and you get poor richard.

26. AnonyBob says:

I will truly be amazed if Squeaks can ever argue or refute a point without lazily resorting to immature insults, namecalling and obscenity. It all just proves the fragility of his ego and the weakness of his arguments. Prove me wrong.

@AnonyBob;

“Prove me wrong.”

Res ipsa loquitur.

Anywho, he has repeatedly, but youse MUST know that piercing your Lefty-Inspired-Obtuseness-Fortified Force Field is dang near improbable.

• Batman wrote, “Batman be making a sizable contribution to the Gotch Academy to help the youngins hone their creative writing skills and learn the artistic technique of effectively punishing trolls.”

That gets the Gotch Academy seal of approval. 🙂

• AnonyBob wrote, “I will truly be amazed if Squeaks can ever argue or refute a point without lazily resorting to immature insults, name calling and obscenity.”

It only takes one comment to disprove your innuendo but here is two; be amazed AnonyBob.

And that was just in this thread. AnonyBob.

AnonyBob wrote, “Prove me wrong.”

Consider yourself proven wrong. Again.

For good measure here are a couple more from the last thread I was part of.

AnonyBob wrote, “Prove me wrong.”

Consider yourself proven wrong; again, and again…

For good measure here are a couple more from the last thread I was part of.

AnonyBob wrote, “Prove me wrong.”

Consider yourself proven wrong; again, and again, and again…

Seriously AnonyBob, you’re just a pissed off troll that doesn’t like it when someone speaks the truth about you and your fellow lefty trolls comments. The funny thing is that you and your fellow lefty trolls can’t refute the truth all you can do is play the victim and spew some other trolling garbage. Complain all you want troll, I’m an asshole that says it like it is and I’m damn proud of it.

Do you enjoy being proven wrong time and time again?

• AnonyBob,
      You’ve been owned and you’ve earned yourself this fine Participant Certificate for your wall.

AnonyBob, try not to show off your Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome quite so often.

• old baldy says:

Wow, repeating yourself sure proves that you are right. Or proves how silly the discussion has turned. You learn that from cg? Or Goebbels?

• AnonyBob says:

Ooh…”that’s gonna leave a mark,” as some like to say.

• old baldy wrote, “Wow, repeating yourself sure proves that you are right.”

No old baldy, it’s the facts that prove me right.

• old baldy says:

z:

• old baldy wrote, “Better show those facts again, 7-8 times might suffice, because I didn’t see any the first time around. Waste some electrons telling us all how smart you are. Have at it, squeaks.”

Here are some more facts old baldy…

It may come as a complete surprise to you because we all know that you don’t actually read or comprehend comments or follow links within comments; but, those comments are actually different and I submitted (6) six entirely different links contained in those three similar comments.

You trolls need to stop showing off your Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome.

• old baldy says:

z:
          Still no facts. But we all expected nothing more. Some things never change.

Why the name change from “whatitallmeanstome?.

• old baldy wrote, “Still no facts. But we all expected nothing more. Some things never change.”

I was right again; you trolls don’t know what facts are, big surprise.

old baldy wrote, “Why the name change from “whatitallmeanstome?”

I did a google search for “whatitallmeanstome” and there was only two pages of links and nothing made any real sense related to your question, I can honestly say that I have no idea what you’re talking about. Was that just another one of your nonsense deflections?

@Zoltar speaks!;

“Why the name change from ‘whatitallmeanstome?.”

• Gotch wrote, ““Why the name change from ‘whatitallmeanstome?.” @hankdog/old baldy is referring to the former host.madison.com commenter that was bullied off the site by real real tough guy posters like him, @Crow Barr, et al.”

Thanks Gotch. I just went back through my comments on that site and found that hankdog and the pompousass Umgwana had both compared me to that person. Maybe that’s a good thing, I don’t know. Is this old baldy an alien cross breed between hankdog and Umgwana?

old baldy wrote, “Why the name change from “whatitallmeanstome?”

Wrong again old baldy, I can tell that you really, really like being wrong.

My name on madison.com was Resurrected and my wordpress account reflects that name (resurrectedsite). I selected Resurrected because I resurrected myself for commenting on that madison newspaper site after being away for a couple of years and chose not to use my real name again. I chose Zoltar Speaks! for reasons I’ve already mentioned on this site.

27. AnonyBob says:

All I can say is (giant eye roll).

“All I can say is (giant eye roll).”

Please please please, honor your word for a change weaselbob.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )