What did NOT stop Tuesday’s (03-20-18) school shooting in Maryland?
- Maryland’s assault weapon ban
- The state’s 10-round magazine limit
- Its universal background check requirement
- Exhaustive permit application process for handguns
- Limiting the purchase of firearms to one per month
- Handgun registration
- Licensing handgun owners
- Difficult concealed carry permitting process
- Refusal to honor CCW permits from other states
- Federal law limiting possession of handguns to those aged at least 21
- Gun-free zones
- Discharging a firearm in public
- Laws against murder and attempted murder
What DID stop Tuesday’s school shooting?
- A good man with a gun.