Marquette Poll: More say Trump should NOT be impeached
Trump leads leading Dems in new Wisconsin poll
Trump topped Biden, 47 percent to 44 percent, in the new Marquette Law School poll conducted Nov. 13-17.Trump also holds a 3-point edge over Sanders in Wisconsin, 48 percent to 45 percent.
Trump’s lead is wider against Warren, at 48 percent to 43 percent, and Buttigieg, at 47 percent to 39 percent, pollsters found.
School-to-prison pipeline is back in session
from the Madison police blotter
Let’s teach restorative driver’s ed
11-17-19 — 6:38 p.m. Officers responded to Frisch Rd/Bettys Lane for a hit-and-run. Witnesses described observing a vehicle hit a tree and observed all occupants flee on foot. The vehicle was reported stolen. K9 track conducted. Suspects remain at-large.
11-18-19 – 12:09 a.m. Officers responded to a crash on Femrite Drive. Witness reported observing a vehicle lose control, leave the roadway, roll and that the occupants then fled from the vehicle. Investigation continuing.
11-18-19 — 1:55 a.m. Officers responded to Hy-Vee on S. Whitney Way after two juveniles entered the store and stole merchandise. A store employee/victim attempted to stop the juveniles, who pushed her down. The suspects fled in a vehicle.
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Witness intimidation? How about Democrats boycotting Sondland’s hotels? November 20, 2019
- Social justice warriors are killing our kids November 19, 2019
- Madison schools, teach Restorative Driver’s Ed at age 14 November 18, 2019
- Judicial activism: judge lets defendant make a run for it November 18, 2019
- Dismantling the system for ‘folks with oppressed identities’ November 16, 2019
- Alds. Henak, Skidmore, and Tierney fight the good fight November 15, 2019
- Progressive alder’s family is burglarized by repeat offender; she proposes still more restorative justice November 15, 2019
- My interview with Ali Muldrow on Far-Left radio November 14, 2019
- Mark Porter on Witness intimidation? How about Democrats boycotting Sondland’s hotels?
- George's Son on Witness intimidation? How about Democrats boycotting Sondland’s hotels?
- madisonexpat on Witness intimidation? How about Democrats boycotting Sondland’s hotels?
- Witness intimidation? How about Democrats boycotting Sondland’s hotels? | Blaska Policy Werkes on Madison police respond to Common Council’s $372,000 police study
- Gary L. Kriewald on Social justice warriors are killing our kids
Our Favorite On-Line Reads