Teacher punched in face, kicked while on floor in fetal position
Wednesday (12-11-19) at Orchard Ridge elementary school, 5602 Russett Rd., Madison, a woman came into the school looking to get real with educators because they tried to discipline her kid.
The teacher happened to walk into the school office, whereupon the intruder grabbed her hair, punched her in the face and head and threw her to the ground.The MPD arrested the suspect yesterday afternoon on tentative charges of felony battery to school employees and disorderly conduct.
Witnesses told police the mother came into the school office looking to speak to a couple of staff members. The victim is one of those the mother sought, and happened to walk into the office.
The mother announced: “There she f-ing is!” She advanced on the educator, grabbing her by the hair, and punching the victim in the face and head. She threw the victim to the ground. The victim went into a fetal position, covering her head and face while the suspect delivered punches and kicks.
Other staff members came to the victim’s aid, getting the mother to let go of the victim’s hair, and pulling the suspect away.
The victim went into an office and the door was locked. A colleague said the victim was crying and saying, “I was just doing my job.”
Staff members said the suspect, now out in a hallway, continued to yell:”F- that b–ch, I gotta do what I gotta do …” She left before police got to the school.
The victim was taken to an emergency room by a staff member where she was treated for facial injuries and a lump to the back of the head.
The MPD is asking the district attorney ask for bail restrictions that prohibit the suspect from being on Madison Metropolitan School District property.
- 'You Have Stolen My Dreams And My Childhood,' Says Girl Currently Gracing Cover Of Time Magazine
- We Are Pleased To Announce Our Person Of The Year Is Hillary Clinton Please Send Help
- Planned Parenthood Honors King Herod With Lifetime Achievement Award
- Progressive Seminary Introduces New Apologetics Course Where You Learn To Apologize For Your Faith
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Talk big if you want; Blaska is out December 12, 2019
- How dare you discipline my child! December 11, 2019
- Lindsay Graham: ‘the FBI was protecting all of us smelly people from Donald Trump’ December 11, 2019
- Impeachment: now more than a T-shirt under the holiday tree December 10, 2019
- It’s Christmas at Trump Plaza December 10, 2019
- Thieves won’t take THESE delivery packages from your doorstep! December 8, 2019
- This date will live in infamy … December 7, 2019
- Don’t mess with me! December 6, 2019
- AnonyBob on Impeachment: now more than a T-shirt under the holiday tree
- Scott F on Talk big if you want; Blaska is out
- Gary L. Kriewald on How dare you discipline my child!
- Cornelius Gotchberg on Impeachment: now more than a T-shirt under the holiday tree
- madisonexpat on How dare you discipline my child!
Our Favorite On-Line Reads